my intro, i guess?

hey guys! i used to be a lot into vkei from 2015-2019, didn’t really leave the fandom but got more interested in western music as well, so i also like goth music such as tsom, him, etc. also a fan of metal :face_with_peeking_eye: anyway, my fave vkei bands are malice mizer, deadman, moi dix mois, the gazette, stuff like that. also i’m into moba games, gaming and drawing— as well as fashion design.i used to roam around mh back in 2017, anyway thanks for reading! finally decided to make an account lolol.
feel free to follow me on Instagram, @heartagrammmxs :face_with_peeking_eye:
btw i’m not sure if i’m using this forum thing the right way? pls correct me if i’m wrong !!

12 Likes

Hey there, welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum! :grinning: You have a very nice music taste. Malice Mizer and Moi dix mois are also my fav :two_hearts: It’s old but still Gold in my opinion and for some days I listened to some songs by them again.

Don’t worry, you’ll already used the forum in a correct way and made an introduction and everything else is pretty much self explanatory here. If you need help, don’t hesitate to contact our staff. They’re all friendly and helpful if you encounter problems :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome and enjoy your stay

1 Like