NAZARE one-day revival, new single "COMMON ERA -EASTER-", and new collection album "COMMON ERA" release

I really loved the release. The fact that all the songs are remastered gives a consistent feeling to how the instruments sound like.

1 Like

And it seems that there are 2 new songs

2 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

CD tracklists have been revealed

New visual

9 Likes
  1. Adolfism.IV LET’S FUCKING GO I NEED THIS SINGLE
  2. Are they covering DIMLIM? LMFAO
6 Likes

Mio actually uploaded the ticktack demo nearly a month ago
Everything was done by him which is interesting, doesn’t really sound like a NAZARE song.

4 Likes

All looks coolbut im wondering besides money reasons why the 3 single tracks couldnt have gone on the full length… :confused:

1 Like

Ofc it’s all about money. And rightfully so, they were literally dead for two years. Konbini salary and royalties can only buy this much ramen.

Judging by the demo, new NAZARE will be a blast!

3 Likes

Hmmm… CD single has no price described below. I think it will be free gift for people who bought ticket.

2 Likes

I. Need. THIS. Haven’t been this excited for an album since llll-Ligro- 's 弔。

3 Likes

Single will be distributed to attendees of the live. Album will be sold at said show (but most likely also on webshop later if copies are left over).

btw it’s been pretty much exactly a year now since they disbanded.

5 Likes

They released several songs that were initially only on live limited releases as Jingai -another edition-

7 Likes

Thank you so much Nazare

1 Like

I’m interested to see what the setlist is like for the revival gig. They have a whole album of new material but no-one’s had a chance to listen to it yet, so I wonder how many of those songs they’ll mix in.

1 Like

So are they not coming back for just one show? Will Yoh be in two bands at once, and how is Mio’s mental health?

1 Like

Find out next time on NAZAREBALL Z

9 Likes

I know itd be a weird move but I reckon they’ll play pretty much everything from the new releases. Just feel they done all the “hits” at their “last” show so would go into this one with a fresh look and fresh material. They also want to sell those new discs so if people there hear the new stuff they may be more inclined to get them.

3 Likes

This is much better than the Music selection ver. (whatever that means anyway lol)
Thank you ISSEI very cool.

Before that he had uploaded an unplugged demo of if as well:

I wonder if the album version will also be unplugged or not?

Back when he posted ticktack he also posted a statement saying:

"I was thinking of breaking up about a year ago and disappearing many times. Still, many friends and loved ones supported me and I am still living like this. I don’t want to forget the wounds and regrets of those days, and I’ll leave the poems I put to sleep here so that I won’t make the same mistakes again.

The lyrics I write aren’t straightforward, and the songs, guitars, and mixes aren’t good either. However, even if I knew the size of what I lost after NAZARE was disbanded and couldn’t return to the stage again, I didn’t want to regret it anymore, so I’m seriously practicing singing and playing the guitar. If you don’t change, you can’t change anything."

So it seems he’s learning guitar now, 存在論 and クチナシ are two other songs Mio wrote the guitar parts for if anyone’s curious.

4 Likes