New band "脳内麻薬project" has formed

This is terrible… and I love it for that.

2 Likes

They’re new to the scene, so I’ll forgive the bad singing for now. Hope they stick around awhile to see how they grow.

The demo song was good, this one is… something lol

Everybody’s talking about bad singing.
Me after listening to the song: I’ve definitely heard worse. This one is pretty listenable.

Okay, this chorus is stuck in my head now.

1 Like

Entertaining video and they have a multi-coloured pen which was one of the coolest things when I was a kid
Vocals have potential but given the group released this single, I wonder if they realise they’re out of key

People love bands like Verxina and still shit on this :smiley:

well, not gonna pretend that it’s good, but hey, I was pretty entertained

Edit: It’s funny how Verxina fans come straight to the rescue at the lightest of jabs. Hey, I like them, too, but getting flagged for this was ridiculous :smiley:

1 Like

Hiro can sing a lot better than this singer

to be honest I have no problem with his singing in the verse (I even kinda dig it, it has such a early 2000s indie visual kei vibe.)
but his singing in the refrain is clearly over his vocal-range, which makes it hard to listen to.
but the refrain isn’t that bad otherwise.
Of course the mastering could be better but I don’t want to complain about that.

2 Likes

This vocalist is in some parts just objectively bad. It is a fact, there is no talking around it.
Yes, I still heard worse. And yes, I still like it. Welcome addition to the scene with potential to grow.

But comparing this to a scene legend like Hiro that makes entire livehouses shake with his screams. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Hiro sings in his vocal range. Sure, some people don’t like his technique, but at least he’s keeping to his range. This dude is not and it’s disgustingly obvious.

the audacity i------

I thought i had a p high tolerance for shit vk singers but I had to drop this 1/3 through once the damage to my precious ears has been already done fml

2 Likes

lmao though at people wanting quality vocals from a vk band. y’all gotta be new here even though i know someone of you are not.

2 Likes

their spotify is region blocked, hopefully it’ll become available outside japan for people who are into them

I can help for the song :grin:

It’s listenable for me… and I don’t live in Japan.

I can access it too, and I’m American!!

That’s unusual!

It was region locked for me but not anymore

Wait the song is not region locked anymore but the artist is lol

1 Like

it was region blocked for me when i posted that
but now it’s not anymore
that was quick lol

1 Like

Huh, personally I love everything about this band.

1 Like