new band "蕣花-shunka-" has formed

new band “蕣花-shunka-” has formed on 10/10 and their first single, “Flower to bloom in summer” will be released on 11/5.

[lineup]
Vo.小林暖空 (Kobayashi Hinata) (ex-恋ノ病 (koi no yamai))
Gt.YouGo (ex-恋ノ病 (koi no yamai), フェルドランス (Feldrance))
Gt.ヒロユキ (hiroyuki)
Ba.sato (ex-恋ノ病 (koi no yamai))

The band will also release the single on a limited demotape, so DM the band on twitter to make a reservation!

1 Like

I always like a good demotape gimmick! :smiley: (tape cover looks better too)

Too soon to judge the music itself, but those few seconds sounded alright, kinda nostalgic.

Re: the demotapes, they are currently distributing 16 copies of the single in cassette form with 2 alternating covers (b&w or color) and/or a digital rip for 1000 yen + shipping via Twitter DMs. There are currently 13 copies left as of this writing, so get yours while you can!

2 Likes

Hopefully they will ship oversea haha .-------.

Surprisingly they actually do but apparently they’re still trying to find a payment service.

1 Like

Yeah I’m writing with them aswell and they so really wanna do it.
Also, they are so sweet!
I wrote that’s I’m from Germany and they reply to ne in German haha :heart:
Hopefully a solution will BE found soon.

2 Likes

If anyone is interested in there Former Band:
They are selling Happy Tune! For 500yen Digital (Was Limited to 20copies as CD) when U write them on Twitter.
It’s a really cool and Happy mood Song IMO and they guys are so sweet with there Communication!:slight_smile:

Would be cool If U Support them with a small coin :pray::grin:

1 Like

The Single is Out. :heart:

Edit:
There are 8 Tapes left. Hinata will start selling oversea, trough buyee, when my copies arrive safely. So, of ya wanna grab a copie, do It.
He would love it, when Shunkas Music will be listend by a lot of people from oversea :pray:

2 Likes

They sound interesting, I’ll give them that.

1 Like

They wrote a personalized thank you note in my copy’s J-Card (I assume they did it with the other 15 copies too), love these dudes

2 Likes

Shunka will now officaly ship oversea!:heart:

2 Likes

My Tapes finally arrived :heart:
I got personal Notes aswell, again translatet and written in Germany.
Also 2 Chekis. 1 Group Cheki & 1 of Hiroyuki :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks for picking up my band, -Shunka-! I’m Hinata on vocals :bear:

17 Likes

Welcome to the JROne Community :heart:

1 Like

Welcome! Hopefully your band is successful. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome! :heart: Look forward to your future activity!

2 Likes

The demo tape of “Flower to bloom in summer” can be shipped overseas, so if you are interested, please DM from Twitter :bear:

3 Likes