New band: CASANOVA has formed

gt. is a session guitarist/vocalist Kani カニ that everyone seems to hate

Is is twitter account know?

But the bass doesn’t seem new to me… his face, I saw it somewhere.

he maybe could improve his screams but otherwise this could become a good Lyaccoon like band.

If there are, the ladies of tanuki haven’t found them. Anything I found that could be their old pre-Casanova twitters are locked (like drummer’s old re:sire twitter). I was super curious about the guitarist since the girls are reeeeally roasting him, but because he had such a stupidly generic name and I can’t find any band names to connect it to, I got no leads :frowning:

could you try to ask in the thread?

I COME BEARING SOME PIPIN’ HOT TEA :tea:

so our abyssal guitarist fella formerly known as Crab was a session guitarist/vocalist. I’ve been following the tanuki thread on Casanova from the start and there was a post that mentioned that he was in a session band called Reiwa✖︎Shinsekai
(令和×新世界). Searching THAT group on tanuki came up with a thread listing the members and their insta handles (this is an excellent way to find tea in people even if your japanese is garbage like mine, as long as you have google chrome or another browser that can translate webpages). His old personal TWITTER is @ akudou4242, and HOOOOO BOY is there some interesting stuff there.

Don’t wanna put the guy on blast, because his personal life is his own, but it definitely seems like he’s…got some shit going on. Usually the shit you read on tanuki needs to be taken with copious amounts of salt, but some of his posts are…a lot.

1 Like

if I search that one, nothing shows up…
but twitter does
https://twitter.com/akudou4242

that’s what i meant, stupid brain :woman_facepalming:

However gt. was really in Reiwa✖︎Shinsekai profile | 令和×新世界プロフィール | vkgy (ブイケージ)

feels not…

Because, according to tanuki, he was either fired/quit around June 5, 2019. He was listed in the lineups of the tanuki threads from the very start of the project AND was obviously there based on reports from lives, so maybe he was just a support member? There are interactions between him and other members on twitter from back then, so it seems plausible, if not able to be confirmed.

1 Like

but well lets see how long they will stay around. with such bad rumours maybe not that long haha

there’s a few bands with so much bad rumours that lasted for ages. Maybe “asshole-kei” is the new norm lol

Well the stuff they’re posting now is all as part of their characters, which they’ve even admitted ARE just characters. Their shtick is that their songs are supposed to about girls that got mixed up with the vocalist’s Casanova-esque character, so the guys THEMSELVES aren’t actually like this (to the degree they’re displaying, at least :eyes:).

Apparently the bassist was in a non v-kei band previously, just a normie rock band.

3 Likes

….this is literally a song by vocal’s previous band, but changed the name of the song the previous band’s name??? is that…allowed???

Nice catch! weird although this happens all the time xD

As long as they wrote it themselves, they can do whatever they want basically with their songs. :woman_shrugging:

OOOOOOOH i just looked to see if the old video of Dirty Darkling performing this song (originally called eyes) was still up BUT IS GONE! :eyes:
SUSSY SUS SUS

So far im pretty disappointed, i liked Hanabira but Eyes in Maze was just meh, and now this just sounds like a cheap ripoff of early Gazette :unamused:

Stop investing so much time into them then. Haha.

1 Like

/ digs this up /

His Twitter is now locked. Maybe he realised gya were onto him. What kind of stuff was on there? :eyes:

It got locked like a week or two after I found it. Looks like he realized he should lock it down because there was some cringey stuff on it (him attempting to play guitar/do a desuvo VERY POORLY, questionable selfies, dramatic angsty text posts….etc.)

1 Like