New band "T.S.K.M.J" --> "毒蛾(Dokuga)" has formed

New band “T.S.K.M.J” has formed. They will have their next live on 2021/02/13.

—Important: The components have not been officially announced, but I’ve been looking into it and I think it’s them. Regarding the vocalist, I don’t know who it could be, I have several in mind but I’m not 100% sure.—

“T.S.K.M.J” members:
vo. K?
gt.純(Jun) (ex.BUK BUK)
gt.孝浩(Takahiro) (ex.RAINDIA)
ba.玉城総司(Tamaki Souji) (ex.マーブルヘッド(Marblehead))
dr.海青(Miharu) (ex.DAMY)

Instrumental sample of the project:

Twitter

11 Likes

It sounds like DAMY or early DEZERT kinda, now we’ll have to wait to hear the vocalist

2 Likes

Nice preview and good lineup but most important is how the heck I pronounce that?

Surely they are the initials of the components, later they will change the name.

1 Like

Nice to see someone from Raindia in a new band. :smiley:

1 Like

This is pretty spicy, I’m excited to hear the vocals, I was wondering what Miharu was up to, I was (still am) a huge DAMY fan

From DAMY & Marblehead?..ok I’m listening. Easy to draw me in with a bass line, but I hope the vocals will actually be good.

tskmj

8 Likes

The vocalist is Takeru (ex Warumono)

I imagine they took the K off of Takehiro’s twitter handle because they didn’t want to have 2 Ts in the initials.

3 Likes

Instrument members Line-up looks promising <3

Takeru is doing a pretty good job as a lead singer too. He’s very lively and he and Miharu are good at riling up the crowd.

OMGGGGG hes back.

Thats it everyone im on the hype train for this band. This sht is gunna be good.
Dropping a video below for those who dont know the vocalist of the Ex band he’s from.

2 Likes

毒蛾(Dokuga)

“毒蛾(Dokuga)” members:
Vocal: 尊(Takeru) (ex.悪者(Warumono))
Guitar: 孝浩(Takahiro) (ex.RAINDIA)
Guitar: 純(Jun) (ex.BUK BUK)
Bass: 玉城総司(Tamaki Souji) (ex.マーブルヘッド(Marblehead))
Drums: 海青(Miharu) (ex.DAMY)

1st mini-album “0” will be released at 2021/05/29.

TrackList:
1.悪
2.首絞める。
3.少女不安定
4.ドクロちゃん。
5.届かない。
6.我

ohp · Twitter · Instagram

13 Likes

The song was just asking for a breakdown around the 2:20 mark, fuck, hardly ever have i been so musically blue-balled.

But eh, it’s alright, still wanna hear more.

I couldn’t be more pleased!

Just digging this thread up to say how pleasantly surprised I am with their first mini album! The style of riffing, the rhythms, song structures and general atmosphere give me really cool early girugamesh vibes. You know, that chunky hard-hitting sound.

Overall, solid stuff as a debut. If they write some more memorable/catchy parts next time, they have the potential to be great imo. I’m rooting for them!

3 Likes