NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST new maxi-single "THE ONE " release

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST new maxi-single (title not yet finalizd) will be released at 2021/09/01 (2 types)

Limited edition (5350yen) will include CD (3 songs) and live DVD “OCTURNAL BLOODLUST “SPECIAL ONLINE LIVE”” at 2020/12/20, digibook and 8-page booklet

Regular edition (1500yen) will include CD (3 songs) and 8-page booklet

[Live DVD tracklist]
1 Life is Once
2 ONLY HUMAN
3 THE BEGINNING
4 銃創
5 Punch me if you can
6 VENOM
7 PROPAGANDA
8 REM
9 ZeTeS
10 Malice against
11 the strength I need
12 The Wasteland
13 FACELESS
14 Left behind
15 Feel myself alive
16 Reviver

4 Likes

I had the opportunity to see their live. I’m glad I didn’t. That tracklist looks absolutely disappointing. :frowning: Clearly they have moved on from their earlier works. Such a shame.

1 Like

I saw them back in 2016 when they were at their prime and they certainly were great live, but I can’t vouch for them now with their ever-changing line-up and drama.

All the releases from OMEGA to any early releases were their best times imo, I hope this new single can give me those same exciting vibes again.

This tracklist is so boring. Only two good songs out of sixteen.

Since they’ve changed guitarists my interest in the band waned quite a bit. I like Thank you and maybe few other songs after that point. They sound too “western” now for my tastes.
But I kind of enjoyed the live digest movie they’ve put on Youtube.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AU4JnCuVrMs

1 Like

For me losing cazqui and daichi was bad but then losing lin right after was propably the final nail on the coffin

4 Likes

I love this notice

Their posts on FB are a weird mixture of cringe and desperation. After Cazqui and Daichi left I really wanted to keep following them and see where they’d go, but the sound is uninspired and everything around them makes me feel uncomfortable.

3 Likes
1 Like

Probably because the new guys aren’t as good guitar players as Cazqui, that dude is/was very underrated.

The more swole Hiro gets, the less he moves on stage. He legit looks bored. I’m glad I got to see them live when I could.

2 Likes

Somehow they went from being one of my favourite bands to absolute oblivion. This is quite terrible. I still can’t believe Meku joined this dumpster fire, but then again, after GALEYD he rode daddy Kamijo’s duck for years, so…

1 Like

the “bataar covering TMOAB dir en grey” energy of that live digest is unreal.

I kinda understand why their previous girlies jumped the ship now.

I am probably the only one digging their newer stuff.
(i dont really know a lot from before reviver, so maybe thats why i can enjoy their newer stuff still)

In the first live digest they all look f*cking bored. In that new one at least Valtz/Meku moves a bit around.

Also in case anyone dont know about it, those live digests still mean, their label is getting money from the government because of corona.

does anyone of you know since when they deleted their previous releases on Streaming Sites?
I am talking about the ones with Cazqui and Daichi

1 Like

Not answering your question, but I checked their website a few months ago and all they had was their newer stuff. That’s why I guess it’s around that time, maybe even sooner.

2 Likes

You’re not I actually am paying attention to them now.

It might have something to do with their previous label IRIS & CRISIS. Because it looks like everything released under MAVERICK (2019-present) is on streaming services. And the 2012 releases were released under RAIZ.

title of their new maxi-single has been finalized as “THE ONE”

[CD tracklist]
1.THE ONE
2.Corruption
3.THE ONE (Instrumental)

[DVD tracklist] * Limited edition only
1 Life is Once
2 ONLY HUMAN
3 THE BEGINNING
4 銃創
5 Punch me if you can
6 VENOM