Post your dream setlist of your favorite band

This is a two part question, firstly, which DirVD/bluray has your favourite setlist(s)?? And second if you could choose a setlist for a new live release what would it be?

My favourite setlists so far have to be the bonus live that comes with Phalaris and the ARCHE live at budokan release as I am a massive fan of that album so thats a no brainer for me. As for a dream setlist I’ll come back to that later as thatll take some thinking. Just wondering what live releases you guys enjoy most and what your perfect live setlist would be. So lets go!

1 Like

@DirDude hope you don’t mind that i am highjacking your thread

Basically it’s exactly what the title says
What would your dream set list of your favorite band look like?
Or was that dream setlist actually performed already??

1 Like

Hmm a dream setlist for 仮病…

This would be w Miyuki on vocals. This would be their wafuu stuff.

1.阿-SE-
2.あやめ
3.戯言-ア ver.-
4.赤い靴
5.洗脳ノ箱
6.彼岸より
7.天上天下
8.狂ふ。
9.御手紙
10.溺愛
11.桑ノ花
12.鳥獣戯画
13.吽-SE-

Heres one more (not wafuu)

1.罰
2.いつかの君へ
3.アルマ
4.病ンデローム
5.ブラクラ
6.妄想病人間
7.冷凍保存
8.眠。
9.かわいいキミの言いなりです
10.LoBoToMY
11.べろべろばー
12.うさぎさん。
13.ヒヲツケル

Haha not at all! I’m legit interested to see what peoples ideas are. I’ll make some contributions myself at some point for sure. :slight_smile:

Kamijo Sang live with orchestra. I rewatch it every other month. I had it on DVD first and then bought it again on BluRay along with a bluray player.

The setlist has everything I would want, Symphony of the Vampire in full and most of the songs on Sang and some from Heart. I think the fact that this live had a proper orchestra and spans multiple releases makes it my fave. Normally lives are only promoting a single album with some past favourites

Dream Setlist for Versailles would be hard to play as they all are most the long songs. Assuming they can even play for 2+ hours, this would be close to my dream list:

Ascended Master
Lineage
Revenant Choir
Love from the Dead Orchestra
Thanathos
Ayakashi
History of the Other Side
Red Carpet Day
Masquarade
Philia
After Claudia
Prince
Princess
Silent Knight
God’s Palace
Amorphous
Destiny the Lovers
Created Beauty
Holy Grail amoroso
Love will be born again(Japanese metal version)
Seranade
Faith and Decision
Sympathia

1 Like

Phantasmagoria

anything

1 Like