Post your YouTube channel!

I also uploaded the kebyo PV’s that were taken down due to the drummer leaving:)

As a Japan enthusiast I mainly upload content related to my love for TK from Ling tosite sigure music. He is the only person I listen to, no other music. Uploads are mostly unboxing videos.

My favorite Youtube video -TK from Ling tosite sigure Egomaniac Feedback Limited Edition Music Release Unboxing!

This Japanese Rock music release by Sony Music Associated Records is unbelievably luxe. It’s beautiful! As Toru’s Greatest Hits album I applaud the high quality.

I also have a Youtube channel geared toward anime for my anime blog, The Huge Anime Fan.

I know some Japanese Rock fans or Japanese music fans tend to enjoy anime and manga too so figured to bring it up. Nowadays, I just upload podcasts there for my anime podcast connected to the anime blog.

2 Likes

Please don’t take that personal, but doesn’t it get boring to listen to only one and the same group? You listen really to nothing else?

No, not at all.

Why would I take it personal? How is that a reflection on me? LoL. If anything it is all Toru (TK from Ling tosite sigure). He is so exciting. The music keeps getting better and better.

Another factor that keeps things fresh is he releases new music once a year. His rate is quite frequent. He cares a lot about, us, his fans unlike some other Jrockers, no offense to other fans of other bands/artists out there. That is why I never became a fan nevermind a superfan of other Jrockers like Hyde or a fan of a band like The Gazette.

TK updates us about what he is up to so frequently and gives us so much music. I love him!

Sooo since when are you into them? And listening only to them?
Also maybe TK just got a a good manager to take care he is getting marketed right

Can’t got banned also by report monkeys

It’s not about me so I should not speak up and I don’t want to derail this topic but I personally find much weirder people who listen to A LOT of different bands lol. I am the kind of person who “feels” different things with different musical artists and since my level of appreciation of music is emotional rather than intellectual, I am not really likely to seek others when one “fits” what I want. Sometimes I do because others recommend songs and sometimes I do just so I won’t be the boring “oh not that band again” bitch. But I tend to be quite… monothematic - for days, months or even years at a time. Case in point: the past 8 months I have listened to the same album (not even artist - album) when I go outside. Rarely do I listen to anything else. I feel like it sets up the mood I want but I also know vk fans who are exactly like that and only really listen to their favorite band. This could be an interesting discussion for a topic I suppose lol.

( … and now for something entirely different! My own Youtube channel which … seriously needs revamping. Some concert snippets, manga magazines, anime conventions and dumb music playlists ~ I have 3 other channels but they are even messier so there. )

1. But I did not really start going through TK’s music until 2014. I had come across his song Abnormalize once in 2013 and loved it. It was weird. Time froze while I was listening to his song and in addition his type of music was exactly what I was looking for. But only problem is I did not know where to look. I had seen his song in anime but could not figure out where to look to know more about the person or people involved with the music. Not knowing what to do, I gave up. But I was always thinking I wanted so badly to “meet again” with this person’s music. This Ling tosite sigure guy, I actually thought that was his name at the time though it was the band’s name (shows how much information I lacked). A year later will pass, life went on. I forgot him, his band’s music. Never knew what the people who made the music looked like.
    Every once in a while I would think about the music and think it is probably anime music, a one-off thing so no use thinking about it.

In 2014, I was watching Tokyo Ghoul. I love dark things. I heard TK’s voice. I came across my rockstar again. The voice was the same one, the sound was the same. This time I finally found about him. Some people let me know who he was and of course with the second time his music showed up in anime there was no way the music could be anime only, a one-off thing. Sure enough he had an actual non-anime band, more music, he had been making music for years and years. I became proactive and did more research into him.

I started out a fan. I say I began a fan because for me the first time I listened I was hooked. Time stopped for me while listening to TK sing Abnormalize. After that, it was just a question if I became a superfan or not. If I progressed. I did. At the end of 2020, I decided to listen to TK’s music exclusively. It has been 2 years of me listening to TK’s music exclusively and no I do not feel like I am missing out. Other stuff just does not do it for me.

In total been listening to TK’s music for 10 years after this year. It’s crazy! Unreal how much time has passed.

You definitely got some passion there.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8OleSt1dUSUWqWnNgnvMyw

Been uploading some stuff here for around a year.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOC5QO247tEq3qO7YsIoeoA

latest video is this…

But I guess more “band stuff” will be uploaded on my channel as well.
Received a “video request” from a band, which I hope to be upload to my channel as well if it’s ready, but will take a bit until it’s created and stuff.

1 Like