PSYCHO SONIC BOOM - New Single CD - 13日の金曜日

Yo! So was being asked alot about solo stuff from local fans here in Japan so I decided to put out some stuff in Japanese for them finally. It seems like for overseas the solo stuff gets little interest while locally on the flipside I have the “exotic foreigner” appeal haha. funny how that works! instead of industrial sound all normal band instruments this go.
have almost a full album of unused fully done En’Cell~Dis’Dein stuff I may use for some stuff too. Stay sessy out there!

8 Likes

The support from local fans really was alot more than I expected for that recent solo single so have another one coming start of next month that I attacked even harder~

3 Likes

New song “自戒(Jikai)”

1 Like

New album also announced:

「CHIMERA」is to be released on July 5 and is a 2 Disc Album featuring 16 tracks.

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Ok not to be mean but I’m for sure loving your solo stuff as the best you’ve ever released. Keep it up buddy

1 Like

haha thats not mean at all ^v^ <3 thanks!

1 Like

I have to agree, I’m really liking these recent solo tunes! (actually a lot more than XAVAK so far, oops)

@Ghostpepper Is there maybe a chance of making the double album available for digital purchase on Bandcamp sometime in the future? :point_right: :point_left:

1 Like

its ok, I’ve gotten that same response many times ^v^ since XAVAK is also kind of just me doing it all too it is not a problem to say so haha.

Digital on bandcamp doesn’t seem likely, I like their distribution help for physical sales, but as an artist I am not too keen on my stuff going up as a fully digital option anymore >.<

1 Like

Okay, understandable/no worries!

1 Like
4 Likes

Getting some BUCK-TICK/THE MORTAL vibes from this one, nice! :grin:

1 Like

haha thanks! this is what happens when you like oldschool vk but also like Calabrese,Tiger Army, and old spooky days AFI~

1 Like
4 Likes

Ok so what is going on here… This must be your best song now… I can’t with you lol. Awesome job yet again buddy

1 Like

Changed up the tracklist and put it all on one disc ^v^
“HEART IN SPIRAL” is one that will surprise everyone I think~ @v@
overseas can order here: COLORLESS・・・ | PSYCHO SONIC BOOM | XAVAK

01.0時
02.13日の金曜日
03.COLORLESS・・・
04.悲しみのワンダーランド
05.メンヘラは人生のスパイス
06.国王殺害
07.ZOHAK
08.無秩序
09.HEART IN SPIRAL
10.THE MISSING DEAD
11.FETUS
12.KISS OF THE SPIDER WOMAN
13.像
14.毎日がハロウィン
15.自戒
16.ENDLESS DARKNESS

3 Likes

Doing a little thingie where you can see our upcoming live even if you are overseas~!
multi-cam mixed video data: streaming or download options will be available~
includes a cheki I will send to address you include in order~
am only making this available to 10 people though so!

PSYCHO SONIC BOOM 2ndアルバム
「CHIMERA」(MP3)
¥2,000 - ON SALE NOW

3 Likes

Love to see it!!! Smashing that カートに入れる button so hard rn~

1 Like