Random thoughts thread

3 Likes

Wew :flushed:

2 Likes

This thread… is loaded today isn’t it

On a funnier note yesterday was Valentines Day here which is funny to me because whenever vday falls on a saturday I think back to that one time when I went out with my (also single) friend on vday and we kept wondering why every place was crowded and everyone seemed to be a couple lmao :sob: peak acearo behavior

2 Likes

I am the eldest in my family, I’ve been around babies my entire life (siblings, cousins and nephews) and I still get overwhelmed and triggered by children. Avoid them if you can, there’s no use in being miserable for the sake of social acceptance :s

Bring back the old Dimlim thread back!

These fake final songs needs to die. Bands should just go on an intermission for the final song or two. The encore request doesn’t feel right when the most well known and hasn’t been played yet.

2 Likes

There is no such thing as a permaban on JROCK ONE. Someone just got banned temporarily for 1,000 years today.

10 Likes

1000 years is nothing for an immortal though. :rofl: But wow, didn’t think we would see someone banned so quick! It’s not even been a whole year you created the forum :open_mouth: Wow. Hope it sorts things out a bit now and that everyone is fine ^^ Cheers man.

6 Likes

I love how I knew exactly who it was without even checking :sleepy:

6 Likes

might I ask who got banned?

This week has been stressful…I need a drink and a two day vacation

1 Like

I guess it’s about Deborah.
You can read her Comment still, its a few above yours

1 Like

ive had three people on tinder this weekend and today just randomly get super racist?? like literally calling me a ch*nk. I mean, obviously it happens sometimes, but they were so out of the blue and so close together. maybe the heat has melted their brains? English men are genuinely the worst.

2 Likes

Sorry to ask, but which word do you mean by ch*nk, didnt heard of a racist Slur before Like this and would like to know it, for the the future.
Just If U dont mind answering it.

Also it’s super shitty that this Shit still Happens lol.
Like why use such slurs in First place.

1 Like

“Chink” for the tilted slit eyes.

1 Like

does anyone else wake up seething that we lost Jinkaku Radio so early because Yuuki said something sly on his blog no one really gave a shit about aside for his gya, while cringe pigs like Masato seem to be thriving with their attention seeking clownery that hides their bitterness over more talented, pretty, and successful VK acts

yep, jukaforever is right that i meant chink, as in chinese. wasn’t sure what policy was on slurs here, and can be a bit jarring to come across pretty serious slurs in the wild so played it safe, though yeah, it also means that you didn’t know what I was referring to so I wasn’t that clear, and I’m glad you asked.

and yeah, so goofy!!! “I went out of my way rk match this person who I would like to fuck, and therefore I shall send them slurs at 7am because that is extremely normal behaviour” haha

1 Like

so I read Deborah’s last comment and wow.
what is his/her problem?!
This is like Yanderer behaviour, Just because a bracelet.
Like I don’t think that anyone would just give some person from the internet their address.

I am sorry for you @Luna. You deserve someone better for sure.

ruine our friendship

to be honest I found Deborah always a hard person to talk too and I am not suprised that something like this happened.

4 Likes

6 Likes

True love is both sacrificial and regenerative. A constant cycle of death and rebirth…no different than a seed dying to itself so that it may eventually grow, sprout, and bear fruit. That fruit nourishes those who eat of it, and the seed of that fruit is planted again to repeat the cycle. Anything else is a self-seeking lie, with a definite end.

2 Likes