Random thoughts thread

I don’t know if I’ll ever trust people enough to make close friends with someone again

1 Like

:open_mouth: So I like you :open_mouth:

omg if our bisexual spectral legend bothers you so much I’d play with your adblocker to blacklist her profile picture.

what are your fav deborah stories y’all?

Summary

mine happened on the day she posted a thread with her dog pics.
I was browsing MH before going to sleep. I’m also not sure why I went in there, I’m not a dog person, but anyway I guess I was expecting to see some sort of feral hyena-direwolf-mastiff breed, three heads, pink toutou with 3D hello kitty acrylics, chewing on her maidlady with a highkey bored look, or something?

so the moment I’m opening the thread and the first dogfie preloads, transformator on our block blows the fuck up, taking three or four adjacent streets near my house into complete darkness.

I didn’t go into her threads ever again lmao, this shit imprintedT in me.

5 Likes

I once opened her art thread, I saw this one picture which was basically just an photo of someone with an added greytones effect.
I exited this thread as fast as possible.
Like I knew that she wanted attention, but that was to much, the things she did were not art, it was just unnescesary spam. As an artist I felt insulted with someone doing this.

1 Like

THERE WAS AN ART THREAD? fuuckkkkk

3 Likes

if I remember correctly the mods had renamed the thread later (and maybe even deleted, after she got banned).
also I still remember how she afterwards said here something like. Yesterday I got an panic attack because that what happened to the art thread.

(this is not a quote, I can’t remember completely what she said)

Yeah if i remember correctly she stole the art from somewhere else and tried to pass it off as her own. Got caught and asked us to delete it.

2 Likes

“We are all damaged in our own way”

3 Likes

But we’re all perfect in our own way ^^ Sorry haha, add to put some positive, hope you don’t mind :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That line is kind of taken from song Sun Doesn’t Rise by Mushroomhead

1 Like

Don’t take life for granted.

My grandpa has ataxia and my mom might be diagnosed with it soon as well, which means that I have a 50% chance of inheriting it. If someone were to ask me “what do you care the most about in this world?” I would probably say music.

For those who don’t know, ataxia is an incurable progressive neurological disease which overtime damages your cerebellum, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves. It can shorten your lifespan and also cause so much problems that you need assistance in most things, sometimes even swallowing food, and all you can do is let it happen.

I’m extremely young and I have wasted half of my life staring at a screen and daydreaming about doing stuff instead of actually doing it. And right when I start making changes to my life, I figure out not only am I a coin toss away from my life drastically changing forever, but one of the few things I love the most will be taken away from me.

Sorry for a sudden and more sad change in topic, I just can’t stop thinking about it.

Seriously, you have probably heard this a million times, live your life like its gonna end tomorrow. You really don’t know what could happen the next day.

10 Likes

I feel like it’s due time for another natural disaster when “Chris-chan” and “Sonichu” are both trending topics on twitter. I don’t know why I subject myself to this.

cwc-lore-in-a-nutshell

4 Likes

So Chris Chan and their Mother are trending on twitter… Sometimes i despise my curiosity cause what the shit.

Hey just a quick question, not to sound stalkey or anything but does anyone live in dusseldorf, heidleberg, koln, frankfurt, or Munich?

Or Toronto?

I’m in Toronto.

:upside_down_face: Now what the fuck, so glad I stumbled across a content warning tweet rather than the meme lord responses making it trend

I forgot who Chris-chan was before this. Life was good until I remembered.

@ the whole ordeal about Deborah

like, I know I’m just picking a fight here but shrug y’all fucking suck
felt like I had to get it out of my chest before I’m banned without saying it. at least I said it and if anyone tells me I didn’t I’ll show the screencap

anyway, if this makes me a loser smh because I don’t gEt ThE uNwRiTtEn SoCiAlIzAtIoN rUlEs I’ll just keep looking for another losers hobby to talk about with whoever. Before it was jrock then kpop but now kpop has its own clique so I’ll just find something else? Genshin Impact is cool so far lmao

2 Likes

Eh, I don’t see the issue with what you’re saying. But then again, I’m pretty much a boomer in this age and I remember an era online where ppl weren’t so easily offended over everything, and if they were…then they had to stand their ground and defend their stance…but ppl these days are so sensitive and avoid confrontation at any cost…they simply block or unfollow anyone that challenges them. And instead of speaking up to ppl, they go talk shit in private like little bitches.

But what you’re describing…about ppl cliqing up and gossiping and whatnot…this isn’t unique to certain scenes…this is essentially a human issue, and you’re gonna face this pretty much any time you’re dealing with people…no matter the scene or the setting.

I get your distaste tho. Because from my vantage point, everyone’s shit stinks, and anyone pretending like it doesn’t is a liar.

5 Likes

I’m not going to ban you for speaking your opinion, but I’m not going to act like Deborah was an innocent flower either. She got banned for the way she lashed out at another member unprompted in this very thread. She would constantly spam the forum and then ask us to clean up after her messes when she didn’t want the posts up anymore (sometimes would be as little as a few hours) and not to mention the issues with stealing art from others and passing it off as her own where she thought no one would notice. She also posted some mean messages to the staff on our JROCK ONE Facebook page after her ban, which nick had to clean up. It basically transformed her possible temp ban into a permanent one.

And this is all in the span of less than a year.

So that’s the whole “ordeal” with Deborah, in case anyone was unaware as to why the staff decided to ban her. If you think people suck for referencing her famous final words as a meme, then do you. I won’t stop you. But to me, that’s just what internet culture has become in 2021. Anyone who makes a name for themselves in such a negative way is going to get referenced time and time again, especially on such a small and insular forum with less than 700 members.

At the end of the day, Deborah got the attention she wanted, just not in the form she expected.

8 Likes