Random thoughts thread

That’s really sad, my condolences for the loss. :crying_cat_face:

Wherever she is now, I guess this place is filled with much love and where everything is shiny and colorful like a rainbow. :rainbow::sparkles:

I know that’s only my imagination but I really hope for that. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

It’s Friday finally

3 Likes
2 Likes

I should’ve bought more Mejibray back then, looks like they consistently signed their posters when buying 1st press

I hadn’t listened to them since 2014, and now I’m catching up and I’d forgotten how good and consistent BALZAC are.

1 Like

what if the grieva wave of nostalgia copykei bands never were anything but 『La⚜︎piss⚜︎La~zuri』 and Diz:zy☹︎Thrus;sy generation of matina artists quietly finetuning their production skills behind the scenes before reforming for real ~𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓁𝓎

4 Likes

Just finished Squit Game. I’ts okay. There are some Parts which are really nice and the Games aswell but Overall it’s Just okay imo.

1 Like

Went on an Evanescence binge last night, realized I really did enjoy their second album more than I did the first one.

Still thinking about this

8 Likes

mentally damaged 4ever by Brian Molko’s mustache from 2021 like… wow

one person I never expected to come in serving a mf trailerpark…doing that… where’re the clorox eye wipes when they re so needed

3 Likes

I don’t know if I should post the videos from Greece, since most is epileptic guarantee, or just makes no sense, some are protests others from museums, oh and my prayers have been answered, I was sitting outside near a bar and I was just thinking and then the bartender comes to me with a glass of iced water I try to say I don’t have money please no, and he just says its okay.
And just places it next to me.
Funny how fate works.
One day I’m bitter and the next I learn it’s value.
It was a great place honestly,
well most don’t like it because of the immigrants and I agree Its very dangerous I liked it but I wish I had learned it sooner.
I tried and mediafire doesn’t accept my videos for some reason I mean halve my photos are already obsolete and corrupted and most got fucked from night mode.

Straight facts, the ending was disappointing and the last couple episodes felt rushed.

1 Like

Ah gotta love gatekeepers. They’re gatekeeping ethnicities now.

1 Like

Watched this again and cried, I laughed so hard. God, I forgot they just stand there making gloomy faces the whole time. :joy:

nobody likes anything new at scape forums lol

2 Likes

we have a woke king for that if you ever feel bullied out of liking something… :sob:

2 Likes

I can change him. But only if he is a crappy song and I can reasonably re-work him to have a VI-V-iii-iv chord progression

I hate being reminded that he exists lmao thanks for that.

2 Likes

Alcohol doesn’t help.

3 Likes

I killed another mouse in my apartment. Found a new hole, but I think I have to drill into the wall from the other side to reach it. Sigh…

2 Likes