RAZOR new mini-album release「PARASITE INVISIBLE」

In case anyone want to support them, it’s available on ototoy!

2 Likes

Available on streaming plateforms too ! (Spotify, Apple music…).

2 Likes

It’s generic alright, but pretty cool nonetheless, potential to be a grower!

got me interested in checking out the whole thing

1 Like

Well, after some listening iam a bit disapointed, it’s not bad at all but except Gareki, the real banger, nothing is really memorable (compared to it, the rest feels like fillers).

Mirai rakuen is pretty nice tho (i understand why they chose these 2 tracks for the radio) in the vibes of the excellent Nemurenu Aztecs, and overall guitars are really enjoyable, i like the direction but the heavier tracks are less catchy than before.

Still like to Proceed but Suicider have strange voice effects i can’t appreciate totally ; the total mess is Odoru shokyakuro : at first listening i was « interesting it’s fun and original » but in the end this one is just irritating to me :confused:
Well, only one « bad » song (and an useless intro) it’s like a 7/10 for me.

I hope the next one will be better and iam not against a soft direction if it’s done well (again, Gareki is excellent i have high hopes !)

2 Likes

I love the leads in Gareki so much, god, fucking brilliant. The rest of the mini, tho…eh, it’s a’ight.

The intro track seemed really interesting up til the 26 second mark, with the piano and the low-fi guitar, thought it’d be in the same vein as ANOTHER (never done anything like it again, btw, dunno why), but then, boom, it’s the some trash for the remaining two minutes. Can’t really point out anything about the rest, it’s fine, filler.

Gareki, tho… :smiley: