(Recurring Event) The Jrock (One) 'n Recreation party!

Heya folks! The party staff have a had a little chat and we’ve decided on changing the party name to reflect the recurring nature of it. This thread will be dedicated to it as it will come back at the end of every month :smiley: I will be bumping this thread whenever a new one comes! Also, people like my party reports so I will be continuing those :blush:

If you were at the last party, then no need to worry about invites. You’re already invited :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t know what I’m talking about? Here’s some beginner info:

• What? This is a party on Beatsense where we hang out, chat (through text), and of course, play our favourite tunes. It’s a party where everyone gets the AUX cord!
  • When? Last day of the month, every month. It’s an all-day event so drop by when you have some spare time :slight_smile:
  • Where? In a private Beatsense room. It’s the same room from the first party but with a different name: https://www.beatsense.com/Jrockoneandrecreation Just saying this twice so nobody misses it: it’s the same room so if you were at the last one, you’ve already been invited.
  • How do I join? Please leave your Beatsense username in this thread and one of the admins will invite you ASAP! Usually, it’s me but you can also contact @Tango @platy @suji
  • Can I invite other people not from Jrock One? Invite as many cool people as you want! Please ask us to help you with invites if you have any trouble getting them in :slight_smile:

We hope to see you there! If you have any questions then feel free to ask them here. And don’t worry if you missed it, we’ll always be back again :kissing_heart:

11 Likes