SARIGIA new single "Anti Christ" and album "7つの大罪〜SEVEN DEADLY SINS〜" release

8 Likes

Eagerly, but cautiously awaiting the track list. I hope to hell it’s not just the seven sins singles and an intro, which it might be considering how Antichrist seemingly isn’t on the album. It’d actually be nice if the album is all new stuff, that way it’s still worth buying the singles as well. They have 10 days, so they might want to hurry up.

Oh. Just translated that. It’s the seven singles an SE and “unreleased songs” so an unreleased song and an intro since it’s 9 songs. Bummer. Still want Antichrist.

1 Like

Kinda lost interest in these guys after they went from pretty great to pretty generic but if this is online I’ll give it a listen as didn’t check out the singles previously. Any particularly good stuff there??

1 Like

I mean they’re definitely not at the same level they used to be so don’t expect their old sound or you’ll certainly be disappointed. Personally while I may prefer their older stuff I still enjoy their newer stuff, the first song they released after the line up change, venom, is probably their worst song imo but I think they’ve definitely progressed since then. My favorites of their newer releases would be: Devil Carnival, 傲慢-arrogance-, 色欲-lust-, 憤怒-wrath-, 怠惰-sloth-, and Deep;er.

1 Like

Nice, may give it a go at some point then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice Matenrou Opera influences in ラストゲーム :sweat_smile: