Selling a bunch of visual kei CDs

ALL KIZU CDS BESIDES THE LIMITED EDITION BEST OF ALBUM ARE SOLD
ALL OF LAVEIL MIZERIA, GLAMSCURE, MARVELOUS CRUELTY, 12012, DEADMAN are sold
Will update this as days go by but im willing to part with anything in these pictures

i also have pricier releases like the limited edition of Kizu’s best of album (was $200) that im willing to part with for $150. i also have a razor limited edition dvd that was around $200 but the photobook got heavily damaged so we can negotiate that as well. ill send photos of those to anyone who might be interested.
other notable releases i have on this is Dimlim’s kidoairaku was only available at a concert and i have some edition of 12012’s increasingly, shudder, and depression sign that all match when placed together

2 Likes

How much for Kidoairaku?

Do you have anything from Diaura or Valluna? ^^

if youre in the states i can cover shipping costs but id like $80 for it. which is pretty pricey but theyre all going for $200+ on mercari and whatever other japanese sites (and also its not in mint condition)

nope sorry

Ok, whats above the Insult Kiss CD? I’ve def. seen it before but can’t pinpoint it :sweat_smile:

everything related to 12012, mizeria, glamscure, deadman, and marvelous cruelty sold

i do have insult kiss, do u have twitter. makes it easier for me to communicate

1 Like

How much for my favorite visual kei band Emperor and Virge’s Gracia?

Yes I do! ^^My name should be HlElvira of I’m not wrong :sweat_smile:

my vision is really bad, is inferiority complex and narcissism the only RANDS you have? if so, i’d like to buy it!

do you have any dadaroma cds still available? if so, which ones!:0

i’m so confused… this person has been online recently but just never replied to anyone here :sob:

2 Likes

Ikr!