SELLING David Megaromania Cheki, The Raid Cheki

David / Sui Megaromania Cheki
Signed - 10 euro each ; Unsigned - 7 euro each

![sui david megaromania 7|375x500]

The Raid Cheki
6 euro each

1 Like

Hello!

I am selling all of the CDs and DVDs presented below. Shipping worldwide from Romania (6 euro). Payment through Paypal.

Deluhi CDs - 15 euro each
Rentrer en Soi CD - 15 euro
Moi Dix Mois CD - 10 euro
Moi Dix Mois DVD - 35 euro
Megaromania CD - 10 euro
D CDs and DVDs - 15 euro

2 Likes

Hello!
I am selling all of the cheki presented below. Shipping worldwide from Romania (6 euro). Payment through Paypal.

Megaromania unsigned - 7 euro ; signed - 9 euro

1 Like

@Velvet22 Please do not create multiple threads or spam the Marketplace section in a short period of time.

Oh, I apologize! I didn’t mean to! Should I delete this post and relist it in a few days?

I’ll merge them all into one topic and you can rename the topic title then.

1 Like

Sounds perfect! Thank you and I’m sorry once again for the trouble!

Done. Now you can rename this thread to sell your stuff.

1 Like

Do you have Seth cheki? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Oh dear how I wish :pleading_face::pleading_face: I’ve been searching for a cheki of him for a while now. I will let you know if I have any luck!!

I am interested in a kamijo and kaya cheki! Is there a preferred method of contact? I prefer twt/discord if possible.

1 Like

I would need your discord tag as well! Its the # followed by 4 numbers. I will not be able to find you based off name alone :slight_smile:

heyhey (!!) I was interested in getting one of the signed Ashmaze & Mejibray chekis?

Will PayPal automatically convert currencies? , I live in the us sadly and I’mm not sure if it will be easy to ship them over here or be able to convert currencies.
If possible, you can contact me via. discord @j6di and we could continue from there !!

1 Like

Hey! I added you on Discord ^^ Let’s talk there!

Update : I have added The Raid Cheki ^^