Show your desktop

that’s a very famous one, even I don’t play jrpg that much nowadays. I usually play racing and shmup. and yes, the controller makes a difference on gameplay I agree. I only have a generic PS3 style usb controller unluckily shrug

1 Like

Omg Sephiorth in Kamijo’s Clothes fits so well this is amazing :heart_eyes:

RIGHT! i just knew i had to see it drawn so I asked which of my Twitter mutuals was doing commissions and went for it. The full thing is here if you’re curious:

3 Likes

Finally cleaned mine so here you are:

(I work with two screens.)

5 Likes

7 Likes

I’m a fighting game fan through and through :wink: I’m not all that skilled and I haven’t played in a long time due to University but my love is still there :heart: When I have the time, I play Guilty Gear (My fav fighting game series), Street Fighter, KOF, or Smash. I tried Blazblue too but it’s not for me :frowning_face:

2 Likes

awesome, I was a big fan of BlazBlue back in the days and used to play the hell of it on my psp. also a fan of The Last Blade, Fatal Fury and Virtua Fighter. my best friend was a fan of KOF and we often had a good time in the arcade decades ago. later I played much on the Neo Geo Pocket Color, couldn’t expect more on a handheld but I’m wrong, it’s also great! SNK rules.

1 Like

the first time I earned money by myself was betting with players on KOF arcades in 1999 :rofl: good times

4 Likes

5 Likes

i got a new computer recently, so i’ve barely customised it, though at least i don’t have too much strewn across it.

5 Likes

Hell yeah, I’m a huge fan of Hitman games. For 18 years now :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Digging this dude’s looks
imagem_2020-12-30_134606

3 Likes

Yeah, Uruha looks amazing

2 Likes

last time i saw QuickTime Player and Winamp on a desktop was like in 2006

Captura de Tela (5)

5 Likes

Lol, Quicktime is there for Audiosurf and like 2 months ago Spotify stopped reading my local files for whatever reason so I got Winamp to replace it for that purpose and I ended up loving it so much that I only use it for listening to non-cloud music these days :slight_smile:

I never use my laptop tbh but here’s my phone’s lockscreen & home screen, but they’ve been this way for a couple weeks so I might have to change them soon. I get bored looking at the same ones for too long and these are getting a lil stale oof

5 Likes

Phone

Desktop

I love simplicity.

3 Likes

This is my wallpaper for years now. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Screenshot_20210105-083923
my phone wallpaper changes every day and yesterday’s one is so pretty!

1 Like