1 Like

I like the motley crue shirt ! :joy:

1 Like

Indeed nice shirt bro :smiley:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :fire:THANK YOU!!! I LOOOOOOVE MOTLEY CRUE!!! :fire: :sunglasses:

1 Like

thank you!! :heartpulse:

awwww thanks~! XD I showed this pic to all my folks on Discord, and they were like, gasp OMG, SUGIZO. :sob: (I really don’t see it~)

me to glam rock and glam metal is my other love :joy: I sometimes dress like an 80s rocker, and even did nikki sixx makeup, motley crue was one of the first bands that got me into music :joy:

1 Like

I wish! I just work at a general (normie) retail store but they have costume days where we can come in wearing whatever we want (I know Lolita isn’t a costume but it’s not really suitable for my job so I only wear it on those days. Other part-timers will understand the struggle)

1 Like

I hope I’m not spamming this thread lol, but I couldnt sleep so I decided to attempt hide makeup, its my first time doing it I always wanted to try ~ :joy:

17 Likes

Like those Ruki neck stripes.

3 Likes

The hair is amazing😮

1 Like

HELL YEAH!!! mad respect!! :sunglasses: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: Shout at The Devil awakened something inside of me that would never make me the same again TBH. XD my rebellious phase was awakened from that album.

THANK YOU!!! :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

It was made in tribute to him, after he announced that his voice was sick. :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

wfh feels

10 Likes

This is what happens when you’re bored at 3am.

Summary

10 Likes

It’s sakura blossom season here, but it’s still too cold…

15 Likes

Two selfies in a month, wow! It was hard but I did my best(笑)see you next year haha

14 Likes

several months ago

20 Likes