The Gallo 6 Months Continuous Releases

I like the 30 second preview so far though I can’t wait :slightly_frowning_face:

It’s pretty good; like a combination between a NERO and LUCIFERO era sound. Raunchy lyrics as per usual, gotta love it

2 Likes

Loving the drums, and I appreciate that the song doesn’t sound too “different” for the gallo.they somehow always pull it off with their signature sound… I wonder if the rest of the singles will be Disney themed​:eyes:? I still need willy the booh to stream somewhere :disappointed:

1 Like

Man I missed that yoddle vibrato :heart:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Gallo Slays with Disney-Kei

4 Likes

Real life fottage of Willy the booh and silly the booh having a silly fight

4 Likes

New song is here

3 Likes

Does anyone know what this title means😭? I was thinking mermaid

I would think so, considering there last singles being Disney related as well. Just wouldn’t know what “13ß” stands for.

1 Like

I am sure this should be the name for such a robot in Starwars like R2-D2

What do we think about INFERNO-UNO-:?
I don’t know what the significance of the title is? Maybe it’ll be a title track for a compilation album but idk I have to listen to it some more

1 Like

is a track:
it is not bad but you expected something more to happen. it had a pretty forgetful even when still not bad refrain, and it just made you expect that there will be something comming over it to top it, but there was nothing.

1 Like

https://x.com/9allox9allo/status/1714974698340339917?s=46&t=jdzvM0DjE-JQx0KfauAocA

Gallowen N.1 will get released today

3 Likes

I think this release is my favorite next to cruello de vil

1 Like