the GazettE new song "BLINDING HOPE" and new album "MASS" release

Finally something new, hyped, i really liked NINTH !

I’m on the same page. However, I will say that while I liked NINTH, I didn’t love it. The artwork is cool, though.

4 Likes

Exactly what my 2021 needed! Now…if only they could come here at the end of the year for a live. Hopefully thinking.

1 Like

So happy for this!

1 Like

I hope they used their time in quarantine to craft the kind of album that’ll blow us away :star_struck:

3 Likes

Hm. So, I guess, it´ll be only 1 song (and not their usual 3 song single)? Since they already did it with Falling.
Especially since they´re releasing new song on March 10 again.

It will. They said it’s like a preface to the album not displaying the album at all. Just the very beginninig of what might come without showing what the album actually will be like. Something along that line.

4 Likes

March 10th? the GazettE confirmed as fans of Super Mario Bros.

(For context, March 10th = MAR10 = MARIO, Nintendo’s self-proclaimed Mario Day)

4 Likes

VWEYY excited!! Tried to get on this morning before work to see the news but this site won’t open on mobile for me sometimes :frowning:

I’m hyped! Ninth was badass and I have a really good expectations on the next album :grin:

1 Like

Now someone needs to photoshop Ruki to have Mario moustache

2 Likes

Needs more DOGMA aesthetics.

2 Likes

Definitely can’t wait!

then who’ll be Luigi :joy:
btw, Ruki+Mario=… probably Rurio or Maruki? :rofl: oh I also mean, Kirua (Ruki’s old stage name). Kirio? Marua? I’m out of mind :joy:

1 Like

I agree with every word on this comment.
When it comes to gazette i’m always hyped for new music, also i’m curious for what kind of sound the album will have…Can’t wait for March!!!

1 Like

they technically did something similar with dogma too when DEUX was premiered during their spring live…

I hope we’re either getting a proper single after this with PV and a new look, or will get a PV collection with some fresh videos later on, I’m tired of major VK bands dropping the video part of their releases to cut costs.

2 Likes

… Which was also on March 10th, huh. They really love their birthday.

2 Likes

And Falling. PV came before NINTH. I don’t think we’re getting any singles from them again anytime soon.

1 Like

Kinda makes the whole ‘visual’ thing redundant.

1 Like

I hate hate hate it in their case specifically considering how much of a cashgrab Ruki’s clothing is, and the band is practically his solo project 3/4 of the time.