THE MADNA new maxi-single "CREAM SODA" release

THE MADNA new maxi-single “CREAM SODA” will be released at 2022/11/16

4 Likes

okay I praised their last outfits even the once basically everyone hated.
But Damn, this time they didn’t even got me invested.

1 Like

Tomo could look pretty good if he would just wear different make up, this lips I hate them so much.

tomo is giving me daya betty

NEW MV DROPPED! they are bringing back old school Harajuku times!!!

7 Likes

Sounds like something a more refined, talented SuG would eventually do.

it’s fun and uncompromised, I like it!

1 Like

2nd Single「CREAM SODA」
2022年11月23日(水) OUT

■Type A
1.CREAM SODA
2.空虚
[DVD]
1.CREAM SODA
品番:LHMH-1036 / ¥1,980(Tax in)

■Type B
1.CREAM SODA
2.空虚
3.アナキストベィビィ
品番:LHMH-1037 / ¥1,650(Tax in)

■Type C
1.CREAM SODA
2.空虚
3.Deep6
品番:LHMH-1038 / ¥1,650(Tax in)

2 Likes

I really dig it, I can’t wait to hear this whole single. I’m kind of surprised how much I like this band as it isn’t really my usual taste.

1 Like

Any hope for a heavier and screaming Ryouta is dead. I enjoyed their first single and minis, but this is not only awful, but the worst song I’ve heard all year. Cream Soda is a bad LM.C song which are really bad when they’re bad. Here’s hoping the B-Sides can make up for it or at least give a glimmer of hope for something better.

These guys are just plain fun.

3 Likes

My friend showed this new MV to me recently, it was pretty fun! An interesting mashup of nostalgic oshare-ish sounds with more modern distorted guitars and production. Won’t be my favorite, but it was a good sound to hear.

2 Likes

This sounds like they were trying to cover SuG “Gr8 Story”. For me no one will probably ever reach how good SuG was. SuG needs to come back lol

he does scream sometimes during lives. Deep6 is heavy. CREAM SODA personally is one of the most fun song live ever. it’s a good boost of energy and lots of jumping… Takashi is always so happy during his guitar solo because crowd do that pretty oldschool ‘‘saku’’. this band is live band. they don’t express their fun on the internet to be honest…

1 Like

their video production is impeccable.

2 Likes

if you want to participate for THE MADNA’s 1st anniversary live flower stand PLESE CHECK THIS. this site accepts foreign cards and PayPal. your name will be given to a band after 12/26 concert as a participant~ so easy to pay, takes 1 minute. just don’t forget to add your name if you want MADNA to know you. price starts from ¥2000. flower stands in Japan are so expensive… :melting_face: all of you are welcome :heavy_heart_exclamation:

( i can take lot’s of photos for you and send you~ just message me )

2 Likes

tomorrow is the release day~ shops are preparing for a release. i think this design is super cool.

2 Likes

CREAM SODA was realesed!!! it’s also available on steaming platforms! Which song is your favorite?? :icecream::dna::frog: My favourite was CREAM SODA because it’s so much fun live. Now it’s Anarchist Baby because it’s crazy song live. it has two-step furitsuke :joy:

1 Like