The new shenanigans of Malus d'Eris

Good morning, campers! Today I am coming at you with my newest Demo titled “Bloodsport”

If you like what you see (and, even more importantly, hear) please consider liking, subscribing and sharing the video with your friends.

8 Likes

Happy Christmas, y’all

1 Like

Happy New CET Year people! This year, I am going on a little Malice Mizer sidequest, additionally to working on new music of course.

2 Likes

Malice Mizer - ma chérie ~愛しい君へ~ (covered by Aeris) - Preview #shorts #malicemizer #aeris #visualkei - YouTube :eyes:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Wow, I’m impressed your cover sounds very good! This song is one of my favorites. :heart::notes:

1 Like

Thank you so much :3

1 Like

We recently made the acquaintance of this talented young man <3

1 Like

Our new single “Madhattermode” is available on several platforms now <3

2 Likes

There is a new Demo Song called “Ghost Ship”

3 Likes

Ayooo~!

Hi. My long absence is once again absolutely scandalous, so I thought, I’d upload a ~petit four~

This is a little instrumental tune written and produced by my humble self. Not that I am terribly good at mixing or mastering (yet? at least I hope so)

I don’t know wether this work will be expanded upon. We’ll see.
Hope, you may enjoy it for what it is.

I definitely will upload something new soon(ish). Please hold out until then~

If you have a title for this song (or might discern what genre this is), leave any suggestions in the comments down below~

3 Likes

I have been working on some more electronic music recently and since I have band members now, MdE itself will probably stray away from overly electronic material. But I still want to do it on the side and eventually release some solo works.

1 Like

08/03/1979 Happy Birthday, Jasmine You

1 Like