um hi..again

decided to make an account on here because of the news about MH closing I just joined monochrome heaven a few days ago, and so far I been enjoying my time on there so I figured id like to have some sort of jrock forum to go on after it closes. anyway my name is Tristan, im 21 years old and from ontario canada (barely any visual kei fans here) I been listening to visual kei since 2011 I mostly like the old stuff from the 80s to 2000s but theres still a few bands from the modern era that I like to haha. some of my favorite bands are X japan, malice mizer, moi dix mois, AURA, sleep my dear, D, syndrome, phantasmagoria, lareine, versailles, madeth gray’ll, shazna, kuroyume, dio distraught overlord, vidoll, baiser, penicillin, la’mule, aicle, ayabie, panic channel, metis gretel, megaromania and several others. id also include seikima-II but i think they are more japanese heavy metal than visual kei…lol

14 Likes

Nice to see you here! Welcome :heart:

1 Like

haha thank you for welcoming me on here as well ! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi! Welcome ^^ It’s great to see you’ve joined here, too~

1 Like

haha thank you ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back! I’m so happy to see you here too. What can I say that I haven’t already? Haha, nonetheless, I’m excited to talk VK with you… Again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

haha thank you ! and yes im happy to talk VK with you again as well its nice that you joined here to :smiley:

2 Likes

Heyy! Nice to see you around! Just as I mentioned on MH, you’ve got great tastes!

1 Like

Hello and wow thats a lot of bands. Love seeing dio distraught overlord there.

1 Like

haha thank you im happy to see you around again to :smiley: your taste is great to 90s visual kei FTW <3

1 Like

haha yup…when i mention my favorites for anything rather it be music,films or series i always mention alot because i have a hard time deciding on just one or a few xD and yess dio distraught overlord is great, it makes me happy that theres still some people who remember them