UNiTE. Vo.結 (Yui) has been fired + guest vocalists tour

usually Vocaloid Songs. some Vocaloid composers even put an instrumental download link in the description for making it easier to get covers.

2 Likes

This is the kind of sleuthing I’m here for. Thanks for breaking it down for us!

4 Likes

Yui’s official statement. Nothing new, just reacting to the shock of it all and thanks for 11 years.

Looks like that new album we’ve all been waiting for won’t be appearing any time soon, then…

bruh this is sad af :’(

2 Likes

I thought he would’ve panhandle some royalties or songwrite with another band. Perhaps a lesson in prattle, maybe he really didn’t like the band and whatever people would only focus on what a jerk he was.

Actually I’m interested in what he said, of course I don’t know nippon-ese

Ah, I heard about the side business which I thought shouldn’t have led to such a reaction from the management, considering he only has a few hundreds of subscriptions on youtube. BUT, badmouthing the band and the members is perhaps the final straw. Alas, I did go to one 黒ユナイト live while I was in Japan and I had a surprisingly good time, despite only knowing like two songs.

Yep, id say using a (supposedly) anonymous account to slag off your band, bandmates and say how you find playing shows a massive annoyance (bit of a kick in the teeth for fans) is a pretty sackable offence.

7 Likes

UNiTE. will go forward with their oneman live tour, “CONTiNUE?” starting in late July and will be joined by 4 support vocalists!

Chisa (ACME)
Yugiri (夕霧) (Daizystripper)
Shogo (翔梧) (アンフィル (Anfiel))
mitsu (ex-v[neu])

12 Likes

aha damn no Icchi?
was looking forward to “Unanzel”

4 Likes

thats some damn good lineup

We got a Youtube apology video

2 Likes

oh he looks like a smug little bastard. What happened to the Happy, cheery looking cool days DCR (back when Kameleo, DIV, happy fun time existed) Yui? He always had a loving face and a sweet smile but fuuuuuuucccckkkkk something happened to turn him into a rotten shit.
edit: whats up with his left ear? Did he loose a lobe? Also I’m curious about the thumbs up and thumbs down ratio

3 Likes

Is there anyone that can let us know the gist of what he said in this video? (.﹒︣︿﹒︣.)

2 Likes

Untitled

5 Likes

wtf he doesn’t even look like the same person… plastic surgery or time was not his friend

the pic with the glasses is swag as fuck

3 Likes

I’m feeling the late 90s korean boyband vibe off of him lol

1 Like

new look

and Guess Vo. for their new live tour

夕霧 (Yuugiri) (DaizyStripper)
mitsu
CHISA (ACME)
翔梧 (Shogo) (アンフィル) (Anfiel)

4 Likes