Versailles 15th Anniversary Tour -NOBLE- announced + YUKI will retire in December 2023 + Versailles will go on hiatus

But what about EMPEROR tho?

5 Likes

Will be cool to hear them play these old songs again.

Insta-buy for me. I am surprised Princess isn’t on this one, I thought they did play it during their NOBLE era

Hm wonder if these are re-recodings? Sometimes they like to throw in that stuff with notice O-o

1 Like

it’s a live CD, so technically yeah

2 Likes

Oh its a live cd. My bad :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

They sound as great as ever. Wish we could get a new album and MV’s again.

6 Likes

Man, they sound and look stellar!

1 Like
3 Likes
5 Likes

One of my favorite Versailles tunes! They’ve still got that magic.

3 Likes

Yuki will pause activities in 2024 to focus on recovery as he has been battling chronic dystonia since 2020.

4 Likes

Crazy since dystonia can ruin your method and absolutely kill your playing career regardless of instrument and it’s nearly impossible to come back from.

1 Like

Wow that’s really sad to hear - Dystonia is wildly uncomfortable at best and totally debilitating at worst. I hope he feels well enough to return eventually, but moreover I hope he can make it through this year without anything getting worse for him.

2 Likes

Damn, I hope he’ll be alright

On a happier note, the band announced a new nationwide tour, where they’ll play NEW SONGS!

Versailles Live Tour “Varoque” 2023 ă€œèŻéș—ăȘă‚‹æ§˜ćŒçŸŽăźé€†é±—ă€œ

4 Likes

It was announced today via Versailles’ official website that their drummer Yuki will be pausing activities in 2024 due to difficulties from dystonia, a movement disorder he was diagnosed with in February 2020. The four remaining members will continue activities during this time though Yuki plans to return in the future.

Really sad news to hear and I hope all goes well with treatment. Matenrou Opera drummer Yu retired in 2018 due to the same condition.

Official statement: https://www.versailles.jp//info?no=VEFDcnfqsSVqStsaCscEs
BARKS article: Versaillesă€ăƒ‰ăƒ©ăƒžăƒŒYUKIăŒæŽ»ć‹•äŒ‘æ­ąă‚’ç™șèĄšă€Œćż…ăšćž°ăŁăŠăăŸă™ă€‚çŽ„æŸă—ăŸă™ă€ | BARKS

8 Likes

Unfortunate News

1 Like

Legit one of the best drummers in the scene. I hope he recovers and quickly.

8 Likes

"As various things piled up,
it became painful and painful, and
I thought that I couldn’t do my best with the band with the same motivation as the members.

But I feel sorry for the members who have been with me for so long. Sorry to all the fans."

No need to be sorry

"And when I reached my limit, I told the members.

The members told me, “I can’t think of anyone other than YUKI, so I’ll be waiting for you.”"

Mixed feelings on this. Not sure how accurate the translations are but it feels like they are sort of putting pressure on Yuki to recover otherwise Versailles can’t continue

4 Likes