Vizard visual kei tarot card project "CARTOROMANCY" has formed

I wanna see their take on the strength card tbh:

2 Likes

There are quite a few cards missing. Perhaps it’s not final yet.

1 Like

Maybe they are waiting to see how preorders go and how much money they’ll bring to see who they can add next?

Seems like they only did the major arcana for now.
I’m really excited about this, I have a big interest in Tarot. Hoping to get my hands on this deck!

1 Like

There are some previews in here. Looks quite impressive…

1 Like

mako’s look… “orgvsmic” doesn’t even cvm close to what I mean there…

(is vk instagram always so dead? it’s a Mana project and they haven’t hit a hundred likes on any single post yet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

2 Likes

Preorders will be available on 12/15 at their Booth store which will open on that date; a random artist photo will be included as a bonus, and you get 2 photos if you preorder. They are also able to ship overseas!

It will also be available thru Wunderwelt and Kera Shop Shinjuku.

Each item can be bought separately or as a set.
Artbook (4500 yen)
Tarot cards (3500 yen)
Artbook + tarot card set (6800 yen)

1 Like

Anyone already preordered it? How much are shipping fees (both in Japan or/and out)? I’m seriously thinking about buying the book.

(If anyone in Europe/Italy is considering buying only the tarot deck and doesn’t mind waiting for a bit before receiving it, feel free to send me a message to ask for info, I may be willing to buy both and (fairly) split expenses with someone else)

trot :laughing: (Never change VK, never change…)

2 Likes

Preorders are available now! A Pixiv account is required to purchase from Booth, and a Buyee account is required for help with overseas shipping.

Card samples:

1 Like

Vizard is holding a special lottery for Christmas! Follow and like/retweet the original Cartoromancy tweet (feat. the card samples) and you may be one of 3 people selected that will win the artbook for free; make sure to open your DMs as well! Giveaway ends on 12/25.

1 Like

I saw Cazqui on there and I immediately got interested

Preorders will be closed on 12/31 at 22:00 JST, so get your copy now while you can!

My cards have arrived!

8 Likes

THEYRE BEAUTIFUL OMG

1 Like

IKR! Ill take better photos soon, They’re truly amazing.

1 Like