Wakuraba (病葉~わくらば~) announce disbandment in 2023

Wakuraba (病葉~わくらば~) will suspend activities after their live performance on 25 February 2023.

The decision comes after Gu. Futa (双) decided to suspend individual activities, so the four band members discussed their future and concluded it would be difficult to continue as Wakuraba.

The band will continue their remaining live schedule without Gu. Futa (双) until the band’s conclusion on 25 February 2023.

2 Likes

dammit I can’t blame Tsubasa this time

#パロル(#PAROLE) warms up that you’re next.

I kinda expected it since their popularity was really dwindling after loosing two founding members… but it still makes me really sad since they are one of the more interesting 00s revival bands out there .__.

1 Like
3 Likes

this is so sad! im mutuals with tsubasa on insta and i had no idea :((( i wish them the best

new best album, “前科模倣犯の蒐集癖-最終頁-” will be released at their last live and webshop on 2/25

[tracklist]
1.独白する病。
2.病床、然ニ非ズ「焼香」
3.断絶
4.茜
5.空白
6.奇想は真っ黒。
7.ゴミ捨て場に置き去られた日
8.犬と僕。
9.過去性アレルギィ
10.第一死望 (new recording)
11.睡蓮-スイレン-
12.エフェドリンな鬼ごっこ

live DVD, “壱怪 アヴノーマルキネマ-大阪篇- 2022.10.23 LIVE AT 西九条BRAND NEW” which was released in October, will also be available at their webshop in limited copies

3 Likes

Awww, I was just getting into them…

Best album comes with additional benefits, different between the live release and mail-order. Probably same as prior releases that it’s an off-shoot or digest. Perhaps including comments as it’s their disbandment release.

At least we’ll see 即ち性。 make a return, surely Tsubasa revives that project for the 10th lineup (and brings Nana with him please).

1 Like

Wow! What a surprise!

^ Sunawachi Saga will release a new song! Preorders begin on 3/30 at their webshop and shipments begin on 4/8!

[lineup]
Vo.Tsubasa
Gt&Cho.Sachiko (Schizophrenica, Yuri)
guest members:
Gt.中村 椋 (muku nakamura) (世界システム (Sekai System))
Ba.蜂谷 華 (hana hachiya)
Dr.-Kouki- (Schizophrenica)

Allllllrighty then, lmao.

It’s an unreleased song from their first period:

Interesting to see Muku involved, his style is different than those involved.

1 Like