What are you listening to?

Just got the time to listen to all of the bonus songs from Poppy’s “I Disagree” that came out in august last year… and my god, all of them are soooo damn good asdfksdgafjdsgukh

2 Likes

pouring one out for the homies who didn’t make it

4 Likes
3 Likes

Recently fell back in love with these guys c:

2 Likes

Hey they made a song just for me!

1 Like

heidi. Mirai no hate - this threw me right back to 2009

7 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

no I’m not familiar with them. I’m not a guy for domestic bands, I have a strange taste comparing with most Chinese since I don’t like songs in Chinese whatever the genre is :sweat_smile:

Ah, I see, hahaha! It’s essentially the inverse from what I generally hear over here (“I don’t understand the language so I can’t enjoy the music”)…

From an outsider’s perspective, I find that China does (or at least, did) have a few interesting bands! It’s a bit of a shame, though, that the distribution is so spotty sometimes…

I’m listening to this album (Red tail cat - Girl).
“Lady”, “Again”, and “True Light” are proper bangers.

2 Likes
3 Likes

it’s okay with the language. I consider the languages as “art”. I’m just not into “the art of Chinese” as you could think like that. and yeah, we do have some interesting bands, but I only prefer those who don’t have lyrics in Chinese haha :smile: and now I could think of about, ten bands I like who are domestic, and they play extreme metal, lyrics in English.

btw, I do dig the cover art. simplicity wins.

Ah, I see. Interesting!

1 Like