Who is in your profile picture?

I have my Hamster Pom-pom as my pf now. :blush: :hamster:

5 Likes

Now it shows… well, me.

Now it’s a picture of Kizu’s “Kataki” that I bought back in May. Such an amazing album, always playing in my car for almost 2 months now haha. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was chaos9 from Endless Dismal Moan but I felt like changing it since I had used that one for so long on various sites/platforms so now it’s Nuru from Gore aka Sin from Doku.

1 Like

Maeda Airo (前田 愛郎) from Under Fall Justice.

1 Like

Jui from gotcharocka. Don’t think I’ll change it anytime soon.

Matthew Lillard’s character Cereal Killer from the 90s movie Hackers (also where my user name comes from).

Finally updated mine to Sanaka (Fatima). Feelin’ very Downer again lately :heart:

CRAZY-SKB during a 恐悪狂人団 concert.

2 Likes

Arisugawa Arisu from Missalina Rei.

2 Likes

Rei from Marco :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

An angsty little boi, Kurapika ( ๑ ❛ ڡ ❛ ๑ ):heart:!!

1 Like

Adnachiel from Arknights now.

who knows for how long
but the character on my pfp is masanori from the Game “Tokyo Afterschool Summorners”. He is also the character from the game which gives me the most VK vibes.

1 Like

My is still Jin in his Articlear setup

2 Likes

I just have a generic D in mine.

4 Likes

so I have now changed the picture
the current one is a drawing from me of a furry OC of mine with the name Charles, the design is pretty much inspired from VK acts like Dimlim or Dir en Grey (the ones which did this fishnet thing).

1 Like

My latest picture is in fact not a visual kei bandoman, but Keigo from the deathcore band All My Paranoid. He’s friends with DEXCORE and DOBE who they’ve performed with, so it’s not too surprising that he has a vk aesthetic.

The one and only Canou Matenrou a.k.a. Kanon Matenrou a.k.a. Kamui Matenrou a.k.a… from MUNIMUNI.

3 Likes

Shuuya (ex-Clavier~クラビア~) :smiley:

1 Like