Your last music-related buy

Guess I’ll go without the special packaging next time :melting_face:

Got both of these used and paid around just 4000 yen for the limited Mass version with the blu ray because of the little tearings on the box paper.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Just a humble Kuroyume. :slight_smile: :two_hearts:

13 Likes

I just love 90s vk cd artwork featuring band photos <3 The picture disc version of this release is pretty neat as well!

7 Likes

the GazettE – The Nameless Liberty At 10.12.26 Tokyo Dome. I was so hyped to find out that a local store sells GazettE CDs and DVDs. I’m definitely coming back.

8 Likes

6 Likes

And as much as I like the fact that Buyee has wider range of shops than ZenMarket and the regular coupon offers, they were unprofessional af when is comes to wrapping the items. My very first CD I’ve ordered from buyee without the protective packaging arrived to me with a cracked jewel case. No single layer of bubble wrap or cardboard. It was easy to replace the jewel case and luckily the disc and the booklet had no damage, but still… :expressionless:

But for some reason the other CD I’ve ordered was wrapped in a thin layer of bubble wrap and sealed with an adhesive tape in a regular sized envelope without any damage. All cool, but why on earth Buyee doesn’t do it with the CDs in a bubble wrap by default, like ZenMarket does? Which should take only a couple of minutes? Or it’s just a coin toss?

Both cases happened to me a year ago, so I don’t really know how it is now. Not saying this happens to everyone but just stating from my experience.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Final RarezHut auction goods :blush: .

5 Likes

3 Likes

Those bootlegs (right? They look like those Xusheng releases) look so cool!

1 Like

It’s just a selection of MTV specially produced for Taiwan, in fact, it’s no different from the original version

They are early 00’s Taiwan bootlegs. They were VERY useful in the pre-youtube era (I still have my Lareine and X-Japan ones).

5 Likes

First time ordering from CD Japan
(I also had the Avelcain Best of album but they cancelled the proxy shopping after the store didn’t answered for months T-T

4 Likes

Uncommonz haul has arrived.

8 Likes

Fushigi + -I’ll- is a great haul :eyes: