ΛrlequiΩ (Arlequin) new single, "消えていくオレンジの空へ" release

ΛrlequiΩ (fka Arlequin) new single, “消えていくオレンジの空へ” will be released on 4/3 in 2 types

Limited edition will come in a digitray + sleeve case and will include a 16-page booklet.

[CD tracklist]
1.消えていくオレンジの空へ
2.Katrina
3.THIS IS MY CULT. (ΛrlequiΩ ver) [regular edition only]
4.消えていくオレンジの空へ-instrumental-

DVD [limited edition only]
「消えていくオレンジの空へ」MUSIC CLIP + OFF SHOT

7 Likes

Amazing, so excited! Is this is my cult from their diaura colab??

Premiere at 2024/04/03

4 Likes

The new single is available to streaming services

1 Like

So incredible :’)
Edit: wtf is up with the production, it’s extremely quiet and all over the place :frowning:

I expected so much from the This is my cult song, hoping for a interesting more dark atmosphere for the group again, but no it is fucking Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania.

1 Like

We really didn’t need a visual kei Bladee

1 Like

Omg that auto tuning filter. Yikes…:fearful::skull:

2 Likes

This is the first Arlequin song I’ve checked in about 3-4 years, looks like it’s still very much further downhill from here :grimacing:

This band was so good from their debut to their 5th anniversary then it just got worse and worse.

2 Likes

I love the melody, and the drumming is also excellent. I don’t mind the autotune but 3 and a half minutes of it reads a bit unnecessary. DIV did it better lol. One of Arlequin’s better recent songs.

2 Likes

The song is pretty fine. But that godawful autotune filter man, ruined the whole thing

His voice is lovely, but that filter made it super obnoxious, intrusive and distracting

A shame, a real fucking shame

(didn’t care much for the bside)

1 Like

I just got around to listening to this today, and I actually really like this song and Katrina, the b-side, but the production is rather…. Bad.

I don’t have the vocabulary to describe it but it’s quieter than the other songs on the same playlist and it kind of makes it lose any power that it would have had if it were mastered/mixed in a different way

2 Likes

how the might have fallen

1 Like