★ Introduction

Hello, I’m new here and is also new to J-rock and V-Kei.

I’m an art student, I liked reading, anime, manga, and other stuff. The bands that helped me fall in love with V-Kei are D’espairsRay, Versailles, Femme Fatale, and gulu gulu. I joined this forum so I can have an idea what is going on in the community and also find more band/artist to follow :))

8 Likes

…to JRO
Nice to meet you.

Despa is a good choice, they were a awesome

That is great, we got a tons of threads already to read, but also feel free to ask anything at any time

We got a a category"art Showcase" feel free to make a thread in that category to show of your own art if you want to.
How is it studying art? Does it ever feel forced? I am curious, I only draw in my free time and never went to any school :laughing::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello! yes I saw the threads :DD it’s nice I’m gonna read it and probably share this forum too with my other friends who are also into J-rock and V-kei fan :))

For being an art student, it’s actually fun yet tiring at the same time hahaha. I have tons of plates to do and an art organization where deadlines are strict but since its art even though its tiring I still enjoy it :))

1 Like

That sounds cool and stressful XD

And we are always glad for new people to join. I hope you will have fun on here, and find some more friends even.

1 Like

Welcome!

Glad to see another fellow D’espairsRay enjoyer :slight_smile: It’s nice to see people discovering and loving them even years after disbanding.

Have you listend to the projects the members were doing after Despa? It’s quite diffrent in sound but maybe still something you would like.

Don’t worry about being new to vk. New people joining keeps it alive ~

1 Like

I have not yet listened to the projects of the members yet, but I will now!! :DD V-Kei keeps me motivated to learn guitar hahahaha so the more band/artist to listen to the merrier.

1 Like