ゆーり (yuuri) (ex-イロクイ。 (irokui.)) new project, "Rorschach.inc" has formed

sounds better than the first one…

still feels like filler acme that didn’t make the cut, tho

what kind of immediate glow-up :clap: :clap: :clap: king of dropping the T :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like
2 Likes

Rorschach.inc released a new single called “Rorschach” available in digital platforms, please make sure to listen :rabbit:

1 Like
2 Likes

like a siren, he tirelessly lures in the office incel type his decade-long fuzoku job got him so closely familiar with… we stan the king of never burning the bridges!!!

Rorschach.inc will stream their first live on 12/4 on Zaiko.

1 Like

They’re now trying to restore the livestream due to technical difficulties. Guess this is a good thing for those who missed the stream? :pray:

their new digital single “メカウサギ” (Mekausagi) (イロクイ。(Irokui. cover)) has been released at 2021/12/05

1 Like

Oh nice!!! Will they do 自己中アリス , べスケー。 , アリス・テリアル , トラップ小劇場 ??? Honestly, イロクイ。 has many great songs !!

btw Rorschach No.7 has been unmasked and I was wrong after all :slight_smile:

i think it’s hard to map lgbt discourse from english-speaking countries 1:1 onto translations we get of Japanese celebs - reminds me of people changing all Utada Hikaru’s pronouns on wikipedia to they/them based on (afaik!) nothing more than an interview where she said she didn’t like gendered expectations put on women
or enough people deciding iT/Nemu are nb they’ve both had to clarify and ask people to stop on IG

i think there’s a lot more to being trans than what clothes you wear & if/how you change the pitch of your voice lol

i’d be hella curious to read lots of bandmens’ real thoughts on their interactions w/ gender, but i don’t imagine vkei is the sorta scene where you can say honestly what’s on your mind and expect no repercussions, to say the least

4th digital single “KEMURI” will be released on 2022/02/04.

2 Likes

Finally a pv with their faces — I was getting tired of the bunny heads

2 Likes

their new digital single “TOKYO Underground” will be released at 2022/06/18

Finally after 5 months.