ゆーり (yuuri) (ex-イロクイ。 (irokui.)) new project, "Rorschach.inc" has formed

ゆーり (yuuri) (ex-イロクイ。 (irokui.)) new project, “Rorschach.inc” has formed this January and their first single, “WATCH MEN” will be released on June 11. They are described to be a “mysterious rabbit team” and have 3 members.

Twitter
Instagram

4 Likes

glad he gave up on making happy normal babies, and moved back to the music scene!

I’m sure his 『shemale store』 regulars miss him tho uwu

2 Likes

O.M.F.G. !!! sounds heavily good !!

On the Twitter page in February :

皆サンは普段ドンナ音楽をお聴きデショウか?
地上人のセンスを調査シテいまスRabbit face🕳
Dear watchmen​:eye::eye:

ゴリゴリのメタルorラウド (metal or loud) 47.5%
さわやかなJPOP 14.2%
アニソン (Anime song) 26.5%
アイドル (Idol) 11.7%

Looks like the project will go with the metal or loud path.

1 Like

Should’ve went with the idol option :pensive:

Don’t she was an mtf? Or just crossdresser? Because I mean … he sing like a standard guy

I don’t think he ever stated it outright (or I might have missed it) but he started presenting as male again as early as 2019/2020 when Irokui started doing their revival shows. So I think he detransitioned.

Oh,thank you for the clarification

1 Like

Other than the weird techno stuff in the beginning, I could fuck with this.

2 Likes

At least one of the members has been revealed as SHOGO (ACME, ex-DIV). I thought Chobi (The Guzmania, ex-DIV) was a part of it too, but I can’t confirm this.

1 Like

You don’t know how much I’m waiting for this to drop. I love djent riffing and Yuuri’s vocals is always fucking amazing.

Drummer has been revealed as Mel from Grimoire. If anyone knows the bassist, feel free to give your input because apparently I’m wrong.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Shogo being on the project makes a lot of sense, the composition could easily pass as ACME’s

they go waaaay back, speed disk poor bands tour days, pretty cool to see them working together more than a decade later

1 Like

2 Likes

You meant Chobi?

1 Like

A new song “Rorschach” will be released on 2021/09/15.

Yuuri new visual

3 Likes

Didn’t yuuri transition into a woman when irokui ended?
They now back to being cis or is it just for the sake of this band or something like that?

back to a male

i believe he detransitioned around the time irokui was doing revival lives a couple of years back

2 Likes