アリス九號. (Alice Nine) announcement for spring 2022

アリス九號. (Alice Nine) just announced a new oneman tour titled “Brutal Revelation” for March:

Alongside this, they also published an interesting dark look (kinda tryhard imo, lol).

They also hinted at something happening on 2022/05/19 with the word “Funeral”…

Maybe a new album? New single? Will it be br00tal? Will it be crap? Who knows. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

br00tal and illuminati one eyed symbolism… ooooh

LMAO @ them serving an unsraw look over a Jimin’s face… girls girls girls you’re ugly washed out jpop basics now, you don’t have to do this

10 Likes

“DOGMA but only with what you can find in your mom’s closet.” …aaand GO!

11 Likes

Who has the best Kyo from obscure costume? Alice Nine.: Yes

1 Like

Nice News :blush:.
I love their new look :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

1 Like

Definitely getting DOGMA vibes from this but will they be able to pull it off? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

wonder how everything will turn out

2 Likes

right???

unless they’re sitting on a mini album of really curated heavy shit, I can’t literally imagine Sho with that lolhair wheezing through the twenty-something harder songs A9 have penned since 2004 in his busted laryngitis-kei vocal range, and watching them do the ballad pop rock stuff of their current era wearing this would be one odd experience

4 Likes

I’ve listened to two of their new songs from the brutal revelation mini-tour, and THANKFULLY they didn’t attempt to go heavy, instead they went old-school. So I’m curious to see what the whole album will be like.

4 Likes

Like kote?

Apologies if I misunderstood, was that referring to my reply? Kote? :cold_sweat:

Yeah you said old-school, so how old are we talking?

1 Like

Oh I see. old-school by my standard, so not exactly universal XD The one that’s stuck with me reminded me of Garden (diru)

11 Likes

I’m kinda digging Funeral. It’s slightly on the too-complicated side, loved the bass solo immediately, but then Saga’s bass line rarely disappoints. Visual-wise, great. Could do without seeing Shou’s chest XDD

1 Like

boring-ass, SID-tier shit, what was the purpose of teasing it as some sort of brvtal reinvention? ffs

3 Likes

Wooh I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

I really hoped for something as “hard” as Last Empire, but this was just a disappointment

1 Like

Kinda boring even though it sounds like the instruments have some complexity - I wonder if it’s just Shou’s voice at this point?
Tbh I’m glad they didn’t go the brutal route but I’m also still waiting for them to go back to the way they sounded in 2005 :woman_shrugging:

1 Like