アリス九號.(Alice Nine) new album "GRACE" release

Usually from Tora <3

I like Roar, the chorus sounded like late 90s early 2000s vibe.

2 Likes

I did not like the lead track (MV), it sounded very generic to me :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

The chorus is very ‘Alice nine’ whereas every other element feels new and fresh. BUT, it does sound great live! Really gets the crowd going and I hope they do this song at future events/fes

1 Like

Really liked the album! The guitar work was pretty interested. Roar is definitely stuck in my head.

2 Likes

Also the bass work is insane. I love how the bass sound cut throught the mix. We can hear him so clearly, it makes me think of the early bass sound of Luna Sea for example on ’ Gravity '.

If anyone know about his equipment i’d be glad to know… !

I’m a complete noob when it comes to instruments. Saga did mention that for Living Dead, that sound of marching band procession was created by him stepping on different wooden boxes and then remixing the sounds :wink:

1 Like

Interesting… ! thx

I concur, this was a good album. They seem to get about 1/2 or 1/3 right lol.

This one make me think of a Luna Sea song, I forgot the name.

It’s frustrating because It’s the typical song I could really enjoy with a better singer.

Oh man, just want to say the Nagoya set list today was so good! Moondance-造花の代价-Envy-十六夜, and rumwolf! Kansai lives were always so much more energetic. 界still slaps every time I listen to it.

4 Likes