アンフィル (Anfiel) Dr.ハル (Hal) will leave the band and best-of "and feel" release

アンフィル (Anfiel) Dr.ハル (Hal) will leave the band at 2021/07 because of mental health issues

4 Likes

Here’s the Official announcement and band comments.

Basically he said that he’s been dealing with physical and mental issues for a while and thought about pausing his activities with the band, but ultimately decided to leave because he didn’t want his hiatus to interfere with the band’s activity. There’s no animosity with the rest of the members and he still likes playing music.

While I wasn’t a fan of their music, I will say I wish him the best as mental illness in Japan continues to be considered less of a medical issue and more so of a personal one.

3 Likes

Totally unexpected, but it’s better this way if he needs to rest and deal with his mental health! I sure hope we’ll see him soon in a new band or smth

Man, sad to see him depart, but since that’s why he’s doing it I’m wishing him all the best.

1 Like

I feel bad to see him leave the band due to health problems, it was really great to see him being in the band for like almost 5 - 6 years, and after so, he will be leaving the band sadly, i hope Anfiel Doesn’t disband and i hope they can find a new drummer soon, Also wishing the bests for Hal in the future.

1 Like

their best album “and feel” will be released at 2021/05/12 (3800yen)

[tracklist]
1.unfil
2.Red&Black
3.trigger
4.暁月
5.ラヴァ
6.パロニリア
7.Step bye step
8.Lamplight=melody
9.パラダイム・ロスト
10.螢の瞳
11.光
12.銀の贖罪
13.KiLLER GOURMET
14.olympos
15.Lies or not?
16.君でもなくて僕でもなくてじゃあ誰なんでしょう
17.new song 1
18. new song 2

they will hold their oneman live tour “Key” since 2021/05/13 to 2021/05/22, their oneman live “Lock” since 2021/06/03 to 2021/06/18 and their oneman live tour “Door” since 2021/07/08 to 2021/07/14 (Dr. will leave the band at that date)

2 Likes