アヴァンチック (Avanchick)

Another stellar band. Almost every single song has been super good. I’ve been into the band since it’s formation. Unfortunately disbanded now but they still had a solid line-up and good music.

Band name: アヴァンチック (Avanchick)

Vocalist: Noah
BLEST → RESULT → A→Z. → AVANCHICK (アヴァンチック) , → NOAH PROJECT (solo) → NEOscience → NAMELESS

Guitarist: Rey (レイ)
JILLS BLUE ROSES → JiLZ → JilZ★ → LiLiCAL → AVANCHICK (アヴァンチック) → LIBRAVEL (リブラヴェル) → retired / host at CLUB DEJAVU

Guitarist: Otake (おたけ)
PHOTOSPHERE (フォトスフィア) → Regret → Kanade (奏~かなで~) solo → CindyKate (シンディケイト) → AVANCHICK (アヴァンチック) → support / session musician

Bassist: kagari-kagari- (篝-kagari-)
Laelia as RIKI → Veled as Riki (りき) → ArcDeaR support → AVANCHICK (アヴァンチック) as 篝-kagari-) → ice (support)

Drummer: Huy-ga
AVANCHICK (アヴァンチック) → support musician → AURORIZE

4 Likes

Sick band, definitely in my top 10. NAMELESS is pretty much Avanchick 2.0, not as good but still solid. Just think the mixing for some of their tracks are a bit off.

I totally agree. It’s been a weird ride with nameless. I like them but I can’t objectively give a good opinion about the band because the mastering. Avanchick mastering was really good.

I loved this band, I have a couple of their dvds from their web shop and the dvd of their final show together! Shame that everything fell apart due to the drama with Rockstar Records, I believe it was

2 Likes

I think there was also some drama with Noah as well. It was a weird time. Then there was that weird lightning strikes project or release I don’t remember which

Oh yeah, I remember the Noah drama too, that got kinda serious! The Lightning Strikes project was odd, Kamikaze kinda slapped tho!

Yea it was a weird drama. Idk what exactly happened but there was a lot of accusations and stuff. I know there’s a tanuki thread on it. I think this drama might have contributed to the band ultimately disbanding and stuff not fully sure.

That aside, I also remember yoshiki briefly speaking about this band but I don’t remember exactly what was said. I could be misremembering.