イロクイ。(Irokui.) one-day revival

イロクイ。(Irokui.) will revive for one-day at 2022/09/28 at Kawasaki CLUB CITTA

2 Likes

Irokui is back again this year for a short oneman tour starting on 11/5 thru 11/19, and their tour final will be held at Shibuya WWW on 12/3. They’ve even posted a new look on their new Twitter.

4 Likes

New digital single “おわらないせかいのおわりかた” will be released at 2023/10/31.

TuneCore

7 Likes

Ohhh :eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

bruh, this is a no for me! where is the bright colorful oshare kei Irokui? I had no hope for this new mv just from the thumbnail alone, I knew they were gonna make it Rorschach 2.0, which is so fucking lame. The dudebro metalcore scream part was so unnecessary, this really ruined it for me.

1 Like

setlist at 11/5

11/18

1 Like

Yeah! That’s totally the point!
Yuuri said he wants to make sure to everyone that his main project is Rorschach.Inc , and he is Ichigou now , he also said one of the reasons of bringing Irokui back is to make ppl also notice Rorschach.Inc

I personally understand Yuuri, but I also thought the MV was way too dark and wanted to see their handsome faces :pleading_face:

I have been in All Irokui’s revivals of the tour and every experience was magic !!
I think I cried at every live show hahaha
And Yuuri , I have no words for this man.
He knows kakuritsuteki is my favorite song and seen him looking at me while singing it was magical, surreal, out of this world !!

I wish more people were talking about Irokui and Rorschach.Inc :face_holding_back_tears:
They deserve better
Specially Yuuri

4 Likes