キズ (Kizu) 3-week consecutive digital singles release

キズ (Kizu) 3-week consecutive digital singles will be released as follow :

05/26 “人間×失格 – (Ningen × Shikkaku)「劇場版 Collar×Malice -deep cover-」 EDIT ver.”
06/02 “眠らない街 (Nemuranai Machi) –「劇場版 Collar×Malice -deep cover-」 EDIT ver.”
06/09 “十八” (Juuhachi)

7 Likes

Too bad all of these will be released via itunes and that makes the songs sound like they are played from an aluminium can.

1 Like

I was wondering when those songs will get released. I wonder if they will release the longer versions at some point

I will buy them most likely.

What is the problem with itunes ??

Apparently they hate the encoding Apple use aka ALAC.

ALAC has nothing to do with it, the problem is the lossy format they offer on Itunes for purchase.

Listen to the same song from there and the proper highres version from Ototoy or Mora and even if you have bad ears for music the difference is clear.

1 Like

Buying tracks for download on itunes and amazon sucks cuz the quality isnt the best. Sometime even transcoded.

They are actually putting out new music? About time. Feel they could have just released all tracks on CD as a single though, this bands marketing ideas forever have me baffled. Haha.

2 Likes

Deezer exists

You can’t buy songs on deezer

Think they’re talking about ripping from Deezer.

1 Like

Imma goof boi and dindu pirattin

this

I wish they’d make 人間×失格 a longer version, I really like it. I’m gonna assume 眠らない街 will be around the same length as well. :frowning_face:

Going from the “i’m not making a full album ever again” to “i’m not making a full song ever again”?

7 Likes

I do kinda feel like these guys are somehow getting away with being pretty lazy these days. Almost like the project has become some elaborate social experiment to see how much they can not do and still get fans to play crazy dollar for very little. Haha.

6 Likes
4 Likes

I wonder where this building is

1 Like