キズ (Kizu) best album "仇" (Kataki) release

キズ (Kizu) best album “仇” (Kataki) will be released at 2021/04/07 (2 types)

Limited edition (20000yen) will include 2CD+DVD
Regular edition (3000yen) will include CD

they will hold their 4th anniversary oneman live “仇” (Kataki) at 2021/04/18 at Tokyo International Forum Hall C

11 Likes

OMG :heart_eyes:

20000 for three rings of plastic is a lot of dough.
For that money, one could buy a full loaf of bread every week for the next 2.6 years.

8 Likes

finally … it was time

Wait, so this is going to be a BEST OF? These boyz are just gonna re-release their singles again? Bruh.

1 Like

Wait, do they put additional stuff for 20k yen? :thinking:

I mean, Codomo Dragon’s Best album limited edition was ¥11,000+tax and included 2CD+DVD+54p booklet+4 masks

1 Like

20000 jpy and it’s not even a blu ray just dvd

1 Like

20000 yen for 2 cds and 1 dvd??? :skull:

can they get something other than kuroi ame on spotify first tho :sob:

6 Likes

Ive bought all their limited editions but this is crossing the line

1 Like

Yes, but also no. shrugs

1 Like

I don’t own any of their stuff so I might buy the regular edition if it has most my fav songs on there. Waiting on tracklist

1 Like

Kagerou’s complete collection was 30,000. 8CD+6DVD.
Seriously Kizu!? This is Sukekiyo level of pricing lol

8 Likes

All their previous “special” editions were already quite overpriced for just a DVD with 3-4 songs, but this is…plus they have special+regular edition set, so i guess the content of the CD will be different…
At first I was wondering if the extra price was for including a ticket for the 4.18 live, but seems to be just for a “3 min zoom talk”…and something else.

1 Like

They have a EU artist account under ki-zu with 3 singles on it here: Spotify

I wonder whats on the 2 CD version. They have 34 songs, including english version of kuroi ame, so i guess they could put their whole discography there.

Anyway, i am not interested unless there are new songs. And i hope not since price is just crazy.

3 Likes

The only way I’ll consider the limited edition is if every single song is a retake. I already own their entire discography so I’m not going to spend that much for the same contents plus a personalized signature. I do wonder what will be on the DVD though.

3 Likes

I hope the DVD is at least a full live and not just some crappy MV collection

The Limited edition costs 22000yen on Jishuban Club.
it is said that the bonuses will be announced later but it will come with A4-size artist personal portrait set.

I made a handy playlist with all the songs they have on Spotify EU キズ (Kizu) - playlist by Arkady | Spotify

I’d say it was about time they did at least a greatest hits album, since it seems they don’t like regular albums. Since I didn’t buy any of the singles this time I’ll buy in (the reg. edition).

1 Like

Tracklists are available on their site. Regular edition has one new song - Milk, rich man edition has 2 new songs- Milk and Hato(Dove). Annoying to see that 20 000 edition has bonus song. Booklet, poster, some sticker and 1 bonus song is not worth it. I can see myself getting regular edition as long as Milk turns out to be one of their best songs though.