キズ (Kizu) new single "リトルガールは病んでいる。" (Little Girl wa Yandeiru.) release

キズ (Kizu) teased a new single release sometimes in 2022, no further details yet.

8 Likes

Thats going fast. :eyes:
Especially accounting the waiting time between their best of album and strawberry blue single.

1 Like

The time between jigoku and the best of with 2 new songs was a year so not really

Well I’m glad to hear they will release at least one single in 2022. Who’d have guessed at this point? Haha.

Better be an album next :’( but I couldn’t be more excited!

I hope it will be better than the last one !

Damn they’re really going for the eye-burning color combos recently aren’t they

their live-limited single, “ピアスにフード” (Pierce ni Hood) will be released on 5/14 at their oneman live at Shinjuku Nippon Seinenkan

1 Like

The single will be released on 2022.08.31.
New one-man on 2022.10.09 at Hibiya Open Air Concert Hall

9 Likes

Yue looks like he’s going to a goth Chinese wedding and I am here for it.

11 Likes

Lol yeah, I was gonna say, this is a strong showing for Yue. It’s reading “elegant Chinese aunt in a vampire movie” to me, and that’s a great concept.

3 Likes

What if Lime shaved his whole head and the braids are attached to his beanie?

Also Reiki looking fabulous but why is there a traffic cone right next to him.

I think Yue actually went a bit out this time with his look. Especially that dark make up. Its great.

This time they won’t fool me i hope and make a live limited CD :smirk: was near to quiting my lime cult :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

I hope it’s something mad and heavy , the whole single of ストロベリー・ブルー was mega boring IMO.

2 Likes

Based on the look it looks like it might be something not as heavy. I might sound fked up no bad intentions here but a vkei Chinese wedding sounds interesting.

pierce in da hood mah blakk fella

kyonosuke giving me deep fried harajuku realness :sparkles:

3 Likes

“Pierce ni Hood” is on streaming platforms now

7 Likes

this album cover looks so different from the usual ones they have.
I thought first you unintentionally posted in the wrong Thread.
But I love the Album Cover and the Song.
look forward hearing the B-Sides in the future

1 Like

Lime be like “welcome to tha hood”

The song sounds good.
I do actually really like the cover it looks new and refreshing , BUT that rising sun flag on the helmet is a huge minus. Lime spent time overseas and even when that was when he was a teenager, i feel like he should know better than to use a flag that is accounted controversial.

2 Likes

Sounds a bit moist to me. I get the point but damn, when has V kei ever cared about being a little controversial? And the fact it’s such a small feature on the cover… let’s wipe our tears away and just enjoy some art and music yeah?

2 Likes