キズ (KIZU) new single "人間失格" (Ningen Shikkaku) release

キズ (KIZU) will release a new single titled “人間失格” (Ningen Shikkaku) on 2024/01/31.

jk_ningenshikkaku_hUWACD

14th Single “人間失格”
A 28-page photo book is included.

Tracklist:
[DISC-1 CD]

1. 人間失格
  2. 眠らない街
  3. 十八
  4. 人間失格 (instrumental ver.)
  5. 眠らない街 (instrumental ver.)
  6. 十八 (instrumental ver.)

[DISC-2 DVD]
キズ 単独公演「君の涙で遊んでいたい」2023.7.17 日本青年館ホール

1. ストロベリー・ブルー
  2. 銃声
  3. 眠らない街
  4. 人間失格
  5. 地獄
  6. 十八
5 Likes

Sick artwork, excited for the new music!

This single is confusing. Last year they announced a new song titled “人間×失格” and it was like a preview version of this one. So I started a new thread for it.

2 Likes

That’s really confusing, but I guess this would be the proper release of the same one they did for collarxmalice. Usually they’d release a CD-release too for the theme song but they didn’t, except as a digital release.

2 Likes

Here it says it’s gonna be the full versions of the three songs previously released digitally.

2 Likes

I guess this move makes sense. I’m surprised they didn’t make it a mini album including this tracklist, Bee-autiful days and 雨男 (Ame Otoko) but then again this is Kizu they have never made mini album prob might not make one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yay, more AI artwork…

5 Likes

Yeah, the cover art looks AI-generated. Come on… :no_mouth:

5 Likes

When does Kizu learns were sick of there over priced single concert films? anyone can take a camera to a concert and film it stop overpricing it and just release multiple singles we would eat that up like a starving child

if there funding the single releases by having a single dvd release every single time then they should fire there marketing manager and hire a new one I hardly have the money to buy groceries let alone a concert film

2 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: キズ (KIZU) - “人間失格” (Ningen Shikkaku)

When these things stop selling, I think. The cash return must be fine as they keep doing this for so long

1 Like

Well their stuff seems to often sell out at most of the sources i frequently check so yeah, guess people are buying it up. For the dvds i tend to try and find good condition second hand copies for like half the price. :laughing: