キズ (KIZU)

My bad, I thought it was 2016 when they started the whole kizu line promo thing.
So far they look cool and have a few good songs - let’s not kid ourselves -. I’m thinking they’re gonna have an LP once they can properly tour again so they’ll make some money.

This best of has been an interesting experiment to see if their music isn’t even suitable for an album, some groups are just too much in an hour long album.

2 Likes

Human error MV is finally there

8 Likes

I agree. But for me at least Kizu isn’t one of those bands. They just should’ve actually put their best songs on the best of album. It seems like a bit of a weird selection to me tbh. Obviously you’d expect the A sides which predominantly are up there (Kuroi Ame can get in the bin) but otherwise I feel they actually didn’t include a lot of their actual best songs. Haha.

I will promise you that probably everyone would select different songs for an best of album, and that doesnt go only for Kizu. I have barely seen anyone being really happy with the selection of songs on an best of album.

4 Likes

That’s how it’s been for me with the DaizyStripper best of. I’ve been voting for the songs, too and was sure there wasn’t much of a chance for most I wished to be put on the album and that’s how things turned out. I didn’t mind it, maybe because I expected that outcome but that’s why I agree on what you said.

1 Like

So the first video for ichigeki season 2 did drop.
Personally, its a complete no for me. I dont like high pitched femal voices already, and that female singer is really good at that voice.
I was looking forward to Lime singing with a woman and can just hope that the other songs will better than this one

4 Likes

I´m somehow ok with it, as it turned out alot better than I thought. Even though I have to say that my expectations where below zero for this one.
But man, the end was super cringe.

1 Like

a little rough around the edges, absolutely not for everyone but I liked it. Lime should have gone with the flow and screamed at the end too lol.

1 Like

I liked it in places, but in others it felt very…karaoke.

2 Likes

She did a pretty decent job, but it’s still a no for me because I HATE chipmunk singing voices.

Hopefully this 2nd season will bring more female singers and with different kind of voices.

1 Like

This wasn’t as bad as I remembered Seiko Oomori being, but it is still my worst nightmare, lmaooo

Well, looking forward to the next one I guess…

2 Likes

Big yikes.
Exactly as I expected, she’s even worse than the dude from Razor. :eyes:

2 Likes

Is she even a profesionnal singer ? Her attitude is interesting but her voice is so unpleasant

2 Likes

This is her whole schtick basically, kinda edgy-alternative idol (these days at least). She started in the music scene quite a while ago, in the mid-2000s.

4 Likes

Here’s the latest one with SHIN from SEESAW (ex-ViViD):

His voice suits the song quite well imo!

8 Likes

Its really good. I can listen to this one several times and keep enjoying it
(especially compared to the first one from season 2)

3 Likes

One of my favourite Kizu songs, and a great collab. Doesn’t top Kizuato from Season 1, but still really, really enjoy it.

2 Likes

Lime collabed with Shin for his channel too

5 Likes

THIS! This version I really loved. It’s like perfect in EVERY aspect.

I appreciated also the collab for Shin’s song.

2 Likes