キズ(Kizu) new single "ストロベリー・ブルー" (Strawberry Blue) & live DVD release

Hato included!

3 Likes

Finally!!
I never thought to see the day were they put their whole discography on Applemusic.

1 Like
3 Likes

omg, we are living in wild times (accounting that nokubura also put their disco back online everywhere)

@Yukami the video was already posted on the kizu thread too :woman_shrugging:

SHIN (ex.ViViD)

3 Likes

2021.12.08 RELEASE · 10TH SINGLE「ストロベリー・ブルー」

2021.11.10 RELEASE · LIVE DVD『キズ 四周年公演 「仇」 2021.4.18 東京国際フォーラムホールC』

6 Likes

Nice !

I used to own every single one of their limited editions before the best of, now shits getting waaaaaay too expensive
but its so tempting

1 Like

Looks like the limited edition of the DVD features another live on the second disc, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just a handful of songs rather than the full set. That said it is over double the cost…

Good to see a new single. Its been a while since the last one.

I see that there are 3 versions of this live DVD being released, but all I see is the $209.00 (whoa!) version on Galaxy Broad Shop. And GBS is suspending overseas shipment for now. ??

Haha yep, with that price tag they can fuck right off. Guess they sold enough of the limited edition of the best album to feel they can charge whatever they want and there are enough mugs to spend that money. Just takes the piss really. Love the band and would love to support them but damn, those prices are off-putting.

2 Likes

There are 2 versions. The one on Galaxy Broad Shop is an exclusive set with both types and the bonus of a limited card and a 3 minute private talk session with the member of your choosing.

The regular edition costs 6600 including tax, while the limited edition (with a second disc featuring another concert) is 14300.

That’s still very pricey.

I want the limited edition so bad :frowning: It includes the Jigoku concert (the only concert they wore Jigoku costumes), but its super expensive + all shippings from Japan are suspended to my country. FAKKKK!

Hope someone’s getting it :x

Yeah I hear ya. I’d love to check this out too but that price is ridiculous. A few weeks ago I bought a music dvd which contains a whole concert, clips from other concerts and a documentary covering the entire 20 year history of the band… over 5 hours of stuff brand new from the official label for £5… haha. So when I think about all the stuff from other bands I could get for that price tag it’s just a joke really.

1 Like

You can see the single’s cover art for both types over here:

Also I’m not sure if the tracklist was posted yet (I didn’t see it at least) so here it is:

Type-A

1. ストロベリー・ブルー (Strawberry Blue)
  2. 罪 (Tsumi)
  3. レモンティー (Lemon Tea)

Type-B

1. ストロベリー・ブルー (Strawberry Blue)
  2. アナグラ (Anagra)
  3. レモンティー (Lemon Tea)
4 Likes

Not going to lie. Those album covers are 100% gash. Haha. They are lacking blue. And what the heck does an orange have to do with strawberries besides being a fruit? Am sure it’s some deep conceptual nonsense, but still, doesn’t change the fact the artwork is still awful. Just hope the music is much better.

1 Like

Well at least Reiki looks nice.

I have a feeling they are going to experiment a bit in their new releases

2 Likes