キズ(Kizu) new single "ストロベリー・ブルー" (Strawberry Blue) & live DVD release

14 Likes

Literally flawless every time. That Tommy money is invaluable to them. What does it mean by second season?

2 Likes

That’s the project where several vocalists from other bands sang duets with Lime. Looks like they’ve rounded up some more so that’s exciting.

7 Likes

I’m definitely up for more ICHIGEKI.

perfection, but wouldn’t expect anything less

Yue looks like they add some stripes to one of his other outfits and thats it :laughing:
Otherwise they look awesome. Love the fact that Reiki went for a kinda “girly” look instead the casual “victorian ghost boy” asthetics he often has.

1 Like

i still cant get over how Lime use to be in Lezard . It’s like Rainbow kid found his niche as a goth sorta thing :o

2 Likes

I was surprised as well at first, but it all made sense after reading Lime era Lezard lyrics. xD

As always Kyonosuke is a fucking monster in this, its so impressive that I am willing to bet he was a professional makeup artist before this, that or he is the only member who goes to their makeup artist:
“so kyonosuke where are we going today”
“just go ham as always and only stop when I tell you to, the concept is a shiny Tangela”

6 Likes

大森靖子(Ōmori Seiko)

5 Likes

大森靖子(Ōmori Seiko)

Wow wasn’t expecting this collab. Should be good

1 Like

Might be too soon to judge but based on her Youtube Channel, this is going to be a mess…

1 Like

I am looking forward to it just because of sheer curiosity.

1 Like

I’m open to change my mind once they release it, but from that tiny preview I doubt I’ll like this version…

2 Likes

IDK, she kinda misses the ‘crunch’ for this…? Let’s judge when the full version is out!

This is surreal lol. For new listeners Seiko’s singing might put you off at first, but she is extremely versatile so looking forward to it.

4 Likes

exactly!! i’m so hyped i hope w this she’ll get some new fans and maybe even vice versa

1 Like

I hope we get more pop collaborations so the scene gets a boost, Ado would fit in perfectly with any vk song

2 Likes

Especially with Limes voice.

IMPORTANT
Kizus entire discography is now available for streaming worldwide, the first 3 singles were previously digitally released under ganshin for EU so that may explain if you can’t find those ones!

8 Likes