コドモドラゴン (Codomo Dragon) new maxi-single "KARISUMA" release

コドモドラゴン (Codomo Dragon) new maxi-single “KARISUMA” will be released at 2021/04/28 (3 types)

Limited edition A (1980yen) will include CD (2 songs) and DVD including “KARISUMA” MV+Making
Limited edition B (1980yen) will include CD (2 songs) and DVD including “KARISUMA” MV Multiangle ver.
Regular edition (1620yen) will include CD (3 songs + inst)

7 Likes

So it’s a physical reissue? Since the previous KARISUMA was digital?

Also I thought it’s available on “WORST” album. Not sure though, can’t receive mine, because Japanese post doesn’t ship.

1 Like

It was released on both digital and WORST Best, sadly I do not have Japanese itunes account to purchase the song.

1 Like

If you’re looking for just the song, WORST is on OTOTOY and you can buy the track individually

1 Like

Thank you

Nice news :blush:.

KARISUMA and its MV are on WORST. From past live MC, it’s obvious that Hayato-shi started writing the couplings before the single was originally cancelled which is why they’re looping about around to release it now. Excluding 釈迦 and the if-bands, whatever comes after KARISUMA will be the first new project since COVID which is crazy to think about seeing as it’ll have been over a year.

I’m glad that this tour will actually have a livestream, but since 底の無い空 is basically a 獄彩 tour I guess it can’t be helped that they’re not doing one.

2 Likes

First of all: YAY for the new single :slight_smile: new stuff from them is always great.

I wanted also to ask here (didn’t want to start a new topic) if someone already has gotten his copy of WORST? or does anybody have a link to download it?

I have the limited edition. I really like the booklet, if you flip through it really quickly, it feels like a flipbook of Codomo’s history because the jacket covers are on the left side while the lyrics are on the right.

Oh cool, sounds great :slight_smile: i would love to see that. where have you got the limited edition from?

I just bought it normally from the BP store with a shopping service. In the past, I would’ve asked my aunt to buy it for me, but I’ve troubled her too much recently so I’m trying to use services even if the service fees add up to be a little expensive.

How do the masks look?

They look pretty much like the ones in the a-sha, though the print is slightly different. Our masks are essentially the same print material as the one used on the WORST t-shirt and parka in terms of color and impression. The fabric color is darker than the parka but not as bright as the t-shirt. I’m a girl with a small face so the masks are super big on me, I guess they’re a size that would easily fit a man?

1 Like

you can now watch the full MV

8 Likes

I was a bit surprised they decided to upload the full mv now. The white-red-look is really good.

2 Likes

I love this :heart_eyes:.

1 Like

This is pretty normal for BP isn’t it? They’re not one of the labels that drops the MV super early. The single’s less than a week away so it’s about time.

1 Like

cant wait for this release :smiley:

1 Like

コドモドラゴン
Codomo Dragon

Covers New 18th Maxi Single「KARISUMA」2021.04.28

LIMITED TYPE A
[CD]
1.KARISUMA
2.害悪爆誕!! (Gaiaku bakutan!!)

[DVD]
「KARISUMA」MV・Making