ゴールデンボンバー (Golden Bomber)

I got this as a site link, but I don’t follow him to know anything more. It was a 2020 calendar though, IIRC. Hopefully this’ll at least point you in a closer direction if its not the best!

Wasn’t there a thread like this?

Anyway I heard on good authority (being a loser who spent 10 years of their lives pirating music and bitching about them on forums) that it’s supposedly less Spastic then Sug.

Personally, I liked their music videos its pretty funny but you know it’s not for all like it’s too weird to show it to others. My favorite is the irl dating sim one, Kinda like a guilty pleasure. Few of their songs are awesome I can’t remember the names, don’t know much else I’m sure others write and compose their songs except the lyrics.

My phases comes and goes like gas station patrons so sedation compensates for unexpected vacation.

I don’t think anyone else has made a thread like this, since I searched for it all over the site lol but Love Days, the dating sim MV, is too funny

Yeah it was this one and Oh thank god, for the past 5 years I’ve been playing nothing but visual novels and chronicles of riddick and I thought I was weird for laughing like the girl in the video at the game.

but I loooooooove this one.
I forgot TATSUO FUCKING MADE THESE MAAAAAAAN I LOVE EVERSEEEEEEET.

these guys are like the 70’s glam arena rockers minus the music that justify the only reason to go to a concert. And no it’s not for the music.

Oh well going to the bucket list

• Attend a golden bomber live
1 Like

You should hear the song with Kenji on vocals called Tatsuo, Give Me Your Wife lol it’s abt Kenji wanting to be with Tatsuos wife

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYAN YUTAKA

2 Likes

Kyan the adorable little shit who always has a smile on his face HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

5 Likes

2 Likes

I fear his closet is just a huge sea of white, blue, and red…

1 Like

My golden bomber pin board on Pinterest!! I’m trying to post all pictures of golden bomber I can find (I’m doing some SUPER deep digging) so check it out if y’all want! I’m currently searching through Kiryuuin shous ameba blog for pics, so that’s why he’s taking up so much space right now lol.
If y’all have any ideas on how I can get more reach lemme know

3 Likes